Wallo & Gillie ask Cam'ron What Did NY Nikkas do to NY Women

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I fukked a few hoes from Philly just off my bk aura.

:manny: I only ever fukked with bk nikkas. Harlem dudes be soft to me.

I’m going to be honest , I have female family members from Harlem nyc and they’re rough and masculine as hell. I love them though

Kicked it with them at the beginning of summer and they were literally cursing out men that were approaching us and shyt .

I’m sure that’s a major turn off to men in general .

I’m really feminine in real life and carry myself differently from them

:beli: If you not from harlem, you have no context. A. These nikkas CRAZY disrespectful. Did those men approaching yall come correct? Doubtful. And even then, the terms of discourse must be established. B. Im so feminine that people dont even think im from ny- they think im southern- but even i have been forced into situations where i had to run up on a nikka, cuss his ass out, mush him all in his face, and threaten his life. True story.

Loosely, there are two types of harlem chicks in the millenial group. One, those who have been completely urbanized. Theyre usually girls who grew up in the projects and/ or been through cps or juvie. Or two, girls like me, where the generational southerness/ femininity has been maintained in an unbroken line. I attended both public and parochial school in harlem and east harlem, changed schools every two yrs, so i have a good sample size. At every school i attended, i collected a little clatch of feminine chicks in my class. So, based on MY experience, we exist, its just a hard life up here. All of these friends, hood and not, are now married. Some moved back to our ancestral home, the carolinas.

But i know nikkas like cam. In fact, i grew up with nikkas who played ball with cam. That type tends to WANT a decent, bad black girl, but dont qualify. One i know personally harrassed me throughout our youth, but come to find out, kinda sorta been feeling me the whole time. But he didnt qualify. :yeshrug:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I dont believe you but it's cool. If you say so. I bet you got tats too. What color is your hair?? :sas2:
:dead:

I never wore colorful hair a day in my life .

I have one tattoo I got at 18 that I regret now at 31.

I live the life of a suburban woman :yeshrug:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka here^

Did you speak soft and pleasantly when you placed your gun on the counter and coerced these bytches into fukking?
:stopitslime:

We didnt all grow up in culdesacs in suburban terrains. The women where Im from didnt fear a black man simply having a gun. As they understood the environment,it wasnt uncommon. Many of them even liked to handle it. Which was suprisingly arrousing in my lower self. Tough pill to grasp for most suburbanites,I get it.

I thank every last one of those ratchet women for their grace and understanding. Now Im humbly giving your NY women the same:respect:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
:manny: I only ever fukked with bk nikkas. Harlem dudes be soft to me.

:beli: If you not from harlem, you have no context. A. These nikkas CRAZY disrespectful. Did those men approaching yall come correct? Doubtful. And even then, the terms of discourse must be established. B. Im so feminine that people dont even think im from ny- they think im southern- but even i have been forced into situations where i had to run up on a nikka, cuss his ass out, mush him all in his face, and threaten his life. True story.

Loosely, there are two types of harlem chicks in the millenial group. One, those who have been completely urbanized. Theyre usually girls who grew up in the projects and/ or been through cps or juvie. Or two, girls like me, where the generational southerness/ femininity has been maintained in an unbroken line. I attended both public and parochial school in harlem and east harlem, changed schools every two yrs, so i have a good sample size. At every school i attended, i collected a little clatch of feminine chicks in my class. So, based on MY experience, we exist, its just a hard life up here. All of these friends, hood and not, are now married. Some moved back to our ancestral home, the carolinas.

But i know nikkas like cam. In fact, i grew up with nikkas who played ball with cam. That type tends to WANT a decent, bad black girl, but dont qualify. One i know personally harrassed me throughout our youth, but come to find out, kinda sorta been feeling me the whole time. But he didnt qualify. :yeshrug:
I didn’t generalize all nyc women .

I have an aunt and 5 cousins that lived in Harlem their whole lives .

We was walking down Lenox Ave or Broadway ( I can’t remember )and this guy pulled up on us asking us where we were heading and complimented us . My two cousins yelled “ nikka you in a rental car “ and started popping major shyt to him . Later that night we pulled up to this lounge call Rios or something on the same street , Same shyt was happening .

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:dead:

I never wore colorful hair a day in my life .

I have one tattoo I got at 18 that I regret now at 31.

I live the life of a suburban woman :yeshrug:

tenor.gif

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I didn’t generalize all nyc women .

I have an aunt and 5 cousins that lived in Harlem their whole lives .

We was walking down Lenox Ave or Broadway ( I can’t remember )and this guy pulled up on us asking us where we were heading and complimented us . My two cousins yelled “ nikka you in a rental car “ and started popping major shyt to him . Later that night we pulled up to this lounge call Rios or something on the same street , Same shyt was happening .

How so? And how did the men react? Im asking bc, again, terms of discourse must be established, ie, you not just gon pull up on me in a car, who tf are YOU? Is that even your car? (No, according to your own testimony.)

Understand, we used to fast money, nice cars, and lying ass nikkas. I grew up with lambos parked on the street. You must be vetted, and quickly.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
How so? And how did the men react? Im asking bc, again, terms of discourse must be established, ie, you not just gon pull up on me in a car, who tf are YOU? Is that even your car? (No, according to your own testimony.)

Understand, we used to fast money, nice cars, and lying ass nikkas. I grew up with lambos parked on the street. You must be vetted, and quickly.
You sound exactly like them :dead:

I guess it’s apart of y’all’s culture .

The first guy pulled off . The two men in front of the bar I mentioned laughed at my one cousin and walked off . Shockingly the men in Harlem were chill and laid back.

I forgot to mention that my aunt was having a Juneteenth bbq on the sidewalk in front of a basketball court (ratchet but fun ) and when the food was ready , we all got in line to get a plate and my aunts friends ( two Harlem older women ) asked me who was I and that I couldn’t get a plate :hamster:

I got my plate though after I told them who I was related . They both started smiling and apologizing .

I’m from Chicago so I wasn’t used to that kind of hostility at a supposed cook out

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You sound exactly like them :dead:

I guess it’s apart of y’all’s culture .

The first guy pulled off . The two men in front of the bar I mentioned laughed at my one cousin and walked off . Shockingly the men in Harlem were chill and laid back.

Because these are facts. How you think i was able to vet my forever- man at age 19? The one who could sit me down for real? Im 41 now, btw. :usure:

Due to our location actually ON the island of manhattan, global financial center, a lot of money makes its way uptown and a lot of dudes be lying about their access to said money. They must be vetted. This aint a small town. The guys are understanding bc they get it.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
to mention that my aunt was having a Juneteenth bbq on the sidewalk in front of a basketball court (ratchet but fun ) and when the food was ready , we all got in line to get a plate and my aunts friends ( two Harlem older women ) asked me who was I and that I couldn’t get a plate :hamster:

I got my plate though after I told them who I was related . They both started smiling and apologizing .

I’m from Chicago so I wasn’t used to that kind of hostility at a supposed cook out

:russ: :manny:

This is funny to me bc my fam just had a memorial sidewalk bbq in honor of one of my 45 first cousins. What made it 'classy' :troll: was that they didnt ask no questions. Whoever showed up could get a plate. Ahhh, Harlem! :banderas::dead:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Not cool with my female calling me a nikka. Dated a NY chick for one week in college talking about
What time u pIcking me up my nikka :birdman:

Had me like :childplease:
And b4 somebody say I’m hating my moms is from NY. It is what it is.. not all , but a lot of them

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You must be either out of touch as fuk or white to not know who Jaffe is.

This is why non-New Yorkers should stay off these threads 🙄 people not from here are real loud about expressing their ignorance and/or stupidity.

Last edited: