Wakanda For Never: Lupita Nyong'o officially a member of #SwirlGang.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Get over it and focus on your lives. Y'all sound and look crazy right now discussing a woman doing her own thing while y'all acting like some damn hens clucking away as you warm your eggs.

If you want to PAWG/PAAG/PALG, do that
If you want to marry Black/African, do that

But don't be an effeminate man. Never that.

:scust:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
some of yall doing too much saying lupita is ugly
she NOT ugly at all she's just got cute, girl next door energy. She's not really hot or sexy. You'd hold hands with her but she don't get your shyt stiff just looking at her

Elinda San (dark skinned) is sexy, hot, BAD.
that one ig model with the big ass tittties (i forget her name but she dark skinned) is sexy, hot, BAD. You look at them and think of demonic things. You look at Lupita and want to get ice cream with her and go to a Roots concert.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not agreeing with the ugly comments

She was bad before she tried to fit the stereotypical pencil thin hollyweird bytches

I did a couple TV shows as an extra, and those hoes are lanky twigs most of them

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I don’t see a prominent black person in a public relationship ever, I always assume they’re either gay or swirlers, so this is no shocker to me, she been on that type of time.

She was in a two year relationship with this guy before he cheated on her and broke her heart.
lupita-nyongo-122322-34e8f99da1584818bedf9b4b51d5f1b0.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000071727452.jpg

This is clearly a rebound relationship.