Wakanda For Never: Lupita Nyong'o officially a member of #SwirlGang.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
U0Du5lR.jpg

You can't be acting all righteous and shyt while using this word.
:picard:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dark skin women run to cacs cause at young age brothers were ignoring them
That's part of it. Deep seeded effects of dealing with colorism. The humorous thing about this forum and Lupita is from the very first thread on her we had many people say she was being held up as a beauty to make a mockery of Black people. She was not attractive and all that... Every thread this sentiment is expressed by some members. Then when she dates out she's called a swirler. Dudes can't make up their minds. Teetering between love and hate

Last edited:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
That's part of it. Deep seeded effects of dealing with colorism. The humorous thing about this forum and Lupita is from the very first thread on her we had many people say she was being held up as a beauty to make a mockery of Black people. She was not attractive and all that... Every thread this sentiment is expressed by some members. Then when she dates out she's called a swirler. Dudes can't make up their minds. Teetering between love and hate
Her ex was Black though, right? I think I remember him being dark-skinned with dreads. So how is she dealing with deep seeded effects of anything other than dating people who are interested in her? You can clearly see from just this board (as you mentioned) that many Black men are not interested and don't find her attractive. I don't know why it's being put on her as the one with issues instead of the men rejecting her over her skin tone. Unless you meant "deep seeded effects of dealing with colorism" more in a general sense.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Her ex was Black though, right? I think I remember him being dark-skinned with dreads. So how is she dealing with deep seeded effects of anything other than dating people who are interested in her? You can clearly see from just this board (as you mentioned) that many Black men are not interested and don't find her attractive. I don't know why it's being put on her as the one with issues instead of the men rejecting her over her skin tone. Unless you meant "deep seeded effects of dealing with colorism" more in a general sense.
Not her. The people who actually take that shyt to heart and become self haters like the radicalized swirlers people are trying to compare her to

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This. That's the thing that gets me. The constant conflation is wild.

In any case, it is funny to see supposed militants out here defending someone who has thrown it in with Blood Diamond De Beers of all people and making money off of their bullshyt, fully knowing the time they're on. Some of y'all faux militants need to do better. :francis:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/de-beers-name-lupita-nyongo-as-global-ambassador.944928/

Which reminds me:

Y'all thought I was playing. :ufdup:
Breh she's a child of African elites. Rich Africans are not known for being conscious.