Wakanda For Never: Lupita Nyong'o officially a member of #SwirlGang.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
The coli Pawg central but stay calling out BW for dating cacs! :dead:
True. I've dated different races. I will smash PAWGs too (I have done). I don't care who people are dating, as long as they don't shyt on their own race.

What I don't like are fake militants who say smash in PAWG threads.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Told y'all...African chicks will disassociate from their families and will become anorexic to get themselves a white dude. One I messed around with in SA got her one now she looks sickly. I'm actually concerned but fukk it, her life :manny:
And American chicks like Serena just do a bunch to surgery to try and look white adjacent to get themselves a white man.

Come on we can play these games all day. Stop generalizing people based on celebrity lifestyles.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
And American chicks like Serena just do a bunch to surgery to try and look white adjacent to get themselves a white man.

Come on we can play these games all day. Stop generalizing people based on celebrity lifestyles.
I'm basing it off of living in that country for over 2+ yrs and seeing how they would throw themselves on white men (particularly Europeans) and did whatever it took to appeal to said white male.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
She’s with a white man??!!

meltborne-twitter-meltborne.gif