Wakanda For Never: Lupita Nyong'o officially a member of #SwirlGang.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
*lupita unapologetically wenches to cacs*
Shea Butter Twitter: "Well we know how BLACK MEN disregard women of a darker shade, i applaud her for having the BRAVERY to choose love even if its in the arms of a White Man" :wow:

*Michael B. Jordan is in the same zip code as a White Woman*
Shea Butter Twitter: "HE HATES HIS MOTHER AND HES A CORNY LAME THAT WE NEVER LIKED ANYWAY!! :pacspit:"

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
apparently Gill fukking Arenas speaks for all black men yall

the bytch simps stay shyt posting here
This. That's the thing that gets me. The constant conflation is wild.

In any case, it is funny to see supposed militants out here defending someone who has thrown it in with Blood Diamond De Beers of all people and making money off of their bullshyt, fully knowing the time they're on. Some of y'all faux militants need to do better. :francis:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/de-beers-name-lupita-nyongo-as-global-ambassador.944928/

Which reminds me:
Blood Diamond De Beers? Really? :what:
I'll be taking note of the people who defend this.
full
Y'all thought I was playing. :ufdup:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
She looked pretty good in the second black panther movie.
I haven't seen it, but I knew there was a character named after Toussaint L'overture in it. The last celeb she was with happened to be (half) Haitian. I made the joke after their public breakup, about the film character.

He's not gonna be in Black Panther 3

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
What's makes her a swirler? she has always dated every race. Swirlers are a specific demo of women that go after white men while preaching anti Black male shyt. She's none of that.

When we start using these terms in general for all sistas we come off just like incels.
:russell:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
*lupita unapologetically wenches to cacs*
Shea Butter Twitter: "Well we know how BLACK MEN disregard women of a darker shade, i applaud her for having the BRAVERY to choose love even if its in the arms of a White Man" :wow:

*Michael B. Jordan is in the same zip code as a White Woman*
Shea Butter Twitter: "HE HATES HIS MOTHER AND HES A CORNY LAME THAT WE NEVER LIKED ANYWAY!! :pacspit:"
this cracks me up to because cacs did what all this time to dark skin women?

:wow:cacs can genocide your people and continent but a black man says something on twitter and the pitchforks come out

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Cac had his ex bedwench dressed like a runaway slave while he was fully suited and Lupita was dating her massa after filming her slave movie so you already know what type of time they're about to be on here.

But but but Gil Arenas insulted her on twitter yall