Waka Flocka Flame Addresses Relationship With Gucci Mane, Shades Desiigner During Reddit AMA

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Its ok breh I understand just dont go crazy and shoot up a movie theater over it like u cacs usually do when u get angry:whoa:

Sounds like someone is waiving the white flag here, falling back on corny jokes is the begging of the end always.

Its fukking irrelevant because thats not what got him his deal with Eminem dumbass. I know clearly about what happened in 1999/2000 with his career and it has nothing to do with why or how he became an even bigger deal in 2002 that reached Eminem. I'm still waiting on the numbers from the record he supposedly dropped back then which went swiss cheese since u know what youre talking about since u lived through it and remember it so clearly right?:mjpls:

Oh 1999 is irrelevant now after it was pointed out you weren't old enough to know what you are talking about :dead:

It mattered when you referenced it the first time thooooooo :pachaha:

True, then and u went ballistic after I mentioned Game like a true dikkrider would:wow:

Nope, I made a passing comment then kept it moving responding to another poster. However you got upset I didn't give you the attention you wanted and you kept going.

Breh don't insult everyone's intelligence here by trying to spin this. I was talking about Gucci and Waka, everyone else was talking about Gucci and Waka, you fly in and quote me to talk about Game and 50 Cent...you aren't spinning this one no matter how hard you try lol. No one was even thinking about them or talking about them till you came in.

Game is on your mind a lot more than he is on mine, that's for sure.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Sounds like someone is waiving the white flag here, falling back on corny jokes is the begging of the end always.
Jokes or facts? You decide:wow:
Oh 1999 is irrelevant now after it was pointed out you weren't old enough to know what you are talking about :dead:

It mattered when you referenced it the first time thooooooo :pachaha:
Its been irrelevant to the point, I know exactly what im talking about as it pertains to what happened in his career in 1999. Im just waiting on you to prove YOU know what youre talking about by backing up those claims of him supposedly dropping a album in 1999 that went swiss cheese since he was so irrelevant without Eminem
Game is on your mind a lot more than he is on mine, that's for sure.
Thats humanely impossible for Game to be on anyones mind as much as he's on yours. I don't think he's on his own mind as much as he's on yours. shyt you knew if he actually got punched at the mall or not before he did and he was the one who was in the situation:wow:

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Jokes or facts? You decide:wow:

You struggle with the definition of fact, its comical :pachaha:

You truly don't understand what a fact is that's why you keep using the word wrong in here in this thread.....

Its been irrelevant to the point, I know exactly what im talking about as it pertains to what happened in his career in 1999. Im just waiting on you to prove YOU know what youre talking about by backing up those claims of him supposedly dropping a album that went swiss cheese since he was so irrelevant without Eminem

50 Cent himself attributes all his success to Eminem but I'll let you tell it, his son he doesn't know about :dead:

Thats humanely impossible for Game to be on anyones mind as much as he's on yours. I don't think he's on his own mind as much as he's on yours. shyt you knew if he actually got punched at the mall or not before he did and he was the one who was in the situation:wow:

Clearly he is because I wasn't talking about him here but you came in with Game on your mind.

Referencing a tweet from 5 years ago....is from 5 years ago. You literally came flying in here with him on your mind Marty McFly. No need to go back in time to see it RIGHT NOW.

You are a young guy who probably doesn't have a real career. Why aren't you out being young instead of worrying about if people talk nicely about 50 Cent and Lloyd Banks on a message board ALL THE TIME. I got family and responsibilities, what's your excuse? lol.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
soccer-fight-o.gif

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
You struggle with the definition of fact, its comical :pachaha:

You truly don't understand what a fact is that's why you keep using the word wrong in here.....
We dont get as good of an education in the hood as u cacs do so they never taught me:troll:
50 Cent himself attributes all his success to Eminem but I'll let you tell it, his son he doesn't know about :dead:
He also says he thinks he wouldve went platinum but had nowhere near the success he did without Eminem, which is what I said. Difference is 50 wouldve still had success but at a smaller level. Game wouldnt have had any success at all
You are a young guy who probably doesn't have a real career. Why aren't you out being young instead of worrying about if people talk nicely about 50 Cent and Lloyd Banks on a message board ALL THE TIME. I got family and responsibilities, what's your excuse? lol.
Im in school so when I do have a real career it wont be overseeing an irrelevant rap blog site whose only claim to fame is calling the mall:whew:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
@OnlyInCalifornia i know you didn't mean to get dragged into this Stan battle with old boy but you looking foolish saying things that you know aren't true. You set yourself up for it though with the no Waka without Gucci comment. Just Leave the stan wars to the younger cats fam.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
@OnlyInCalifornia i know you didn't mean to get dragged into this Stan battle with old boy but you looking foolish saying things that you know aren't true. You set yourself up for it though with the no Waka without Gucci comment. Just Leave the stan wars to the younger cats fam.
I didnt mean for it to be a stan battle either:mjcry: It was a harmless troll:mjcry:

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member

What part do you feel isn't true? And there is nothing about the Waka/Gucci situation that is similar to the Game/50 Cent situation at all. You are telling me by stating that Waka Flocka Flame the rapper didn't exist with out Gucci that somehow means I want to talk about 50 Cent and Game?

Back to the thread fully though, the reason I made the comment and other people are thrown off by him saying they aren't friends is this...

Screen-Shot-2015-09-03-at-8.18.35-PM.png

It was FREE GUWOP and now it's 'I dont care that hes out' in a sense???

North

All Star
Supporter
Daps
fukk this snake ass nikka and his mother

Flockavelli trash too

I remember he was trying to absolutely obliterate Gucci's career in 2012 :scust::pacspit:

DosBruh

Rookie
Daps
Waka is a fake fakkit unless he lied and him and gucci did talk since gucci got home and they had another falling out.

He was just promoting gucci's album on his IG like 2 weeks ago but now when i go back it's deleted. Also all his interviews from a month ago and back he is talking all nice about gucci but now he's all on his "we ain't friends, we are nothing" shyt