Waka Flocka Flame Addresses Relationship With Gucci Mane, Shades Desiigner During Reddit AMA

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I think without full context, it's too easy to pin it all on Waka being "disloyal". We can't judge a situation without knowing or exploring the wrong done on both sides.

Agreed, that's why I added that disclaimer. We really don't know what happened. It could be serious, it could be nothing.

I remember him saying they were cool and they would just have to box one time because of what Gucci said about his mother. Dude is coming off like a complete clown this week, he should just keep touring and stack his money.

He seems stressed about something, the last few interviews/social media shyt he has done he looked pissed.

Waka to me is still cool though, he usually is a pretty level headed and smart guy.....but I guess he doesn't play when his momma is involved, can't knock that.

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
People should really just stop asking him about Gucci. He got really shifty in The Breakfast Club interview a couple weeks ago.

They had a really bad, public falling out. Now they've reconciled, but they're clearly not what they were. I don't know what people think they need to know beyond that.

It seems that both of them respect their prior friendship enough not to reveal the details, and if they ever do get back together like that, I'm sure we'd find out.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
This dude got no class. Instead of just sayin I couldn't make it or I was not invited or no comment he had to come off that way. Waka the definition of a smart dumb nikka. FOH chump

So you want Waka to show some class?? :dead:

They ain't cool anymore he don't gotta be pc about it

People really upset him and Gucci ain't cool anymore? :mjlol:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
fukkin ungrateful waka the only reason he even has a fukkin career is because of Gucci

dont think we forgot how malnourished he was in the my kitchen video

but Gucci fed him, clothed him RAISED him

gave him a platform, a fukkin career he made him a millionaire

and now this vegan turns his back on the GOAT? :francis:

keepitrealprk

All Star
Daps
one can only hope they'd get on the level of being friends again and do a rarri boyz 2. waka needs to re-ignite things, while going off on his edm/live lane, he really hasn't had any focus on writing great songs anymore.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I like Waka and all, not pretending to know their beef, but there is absolutely no Waka Flocka Flame and he has ZERO rap career with out Gucci.

The other deal is he just said they were cool not long ago now they aint even friends....

I remember him saying they were cool and they would just have to box one time because of what Gucci said about his mother. Dude is coming off like a complete clown this week, he should just keep touring and stack his money.

I don't see the issue with what he said regarding Gucci, you can be cool with someone and not be their friend lol

Gucci cuss him and his momma and y'all catch feelings harder than Waka did about Waka not wanting to be Gucci's friend.

So you want Waka to show some class?? :dead:

They ain't cool anymore he don't gotta be pc about it

People really upset him and Gucci ain't cool anymore? :mjlol:

fukkin ungrateful waka the only reason he even has a fukkin career is because of Gucci

dont think we forgot how malnourished he was in the my kitchen video

but Gucci fed him, clothed him RAISED him

gave him a platform, a fukkin career he made him a millionaire

and now this vegan turns his back on the GOAT? :francis:

The shyt with Waka was he was all "Free Gucci" the last year and some change and was doing interviews saying they've talked and that's his boy and blah blah blah and now he's coming off like he's flipping again on some "we're not friends". THAT'S what people are tight about.

I think he was expecting that Gucci would hit him up upon release and they could talk it out or w/e and that hasn't happened yet. Like we all said, we don't know nothing outside what was said on Twitter and interviews but with how Guwop went at Waka and his parents, I can't be a stan and not acknowledge that Guwop should be the one to reach out first. He was hella disrespectful to Waka and his momma in that Twitter rant.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
I like Waka and all, not pretending to know their beef, but there is absolutely no Waka Flocka Flame and he has ZERO rap career with out Gucci.

The other deal is he just said they were cool not long ago now they aint even friends....

u a bytch and ill prolly put the pistol in your mouth if i ever see you but this the realist shyt u ever posted