Waka Flocka Flame Addresses Relationship With Gucci Mane, Shades Desiigner During Reddit AMA

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Man it looks like I really touched a nerve pointing out that you treat 50 Cent like a replacement for your missing father :dead:

He agreed to do the deal and didnt have to and Game was gonna be dropped otherwise and u know it no matter how much u wanna deny it:umad: Now u lying about having friends at interscope:mjlol:, u prolly knew some random cac intern that used to do coffee runs for assistants.. whose word should I believe.. u or the man who did the deal himself?:usure:

No he didn't :dead:

You are just talking out of your ass really. And I don't care what idea of my friend you tried to made up to try to make yourself feel better but you are 1000% wrong. I know better, you clearly don't :pachaha:

Same nikka that called the mall after his MCM got knocked out in front of his son to see if it was true:wow: and made an article about it just for the truth to come out years later confirmed by Games friends:wow:

Oh, what friends? You mean his old manager Wackstarr, the guy who follows me on Twitter and who initially told Game about my blog that he retweeted? The same one who recanted what he said. :pachaha:

If it wasnt a Dre and Jimmy then 50 wouldve just signed to one of the several other labels bidding for him after he gained a huge buzz in the tristate as an unsigned rapper in 2002:mjlol:

U prolly wasnt listening to rap back then tho so u wouldnt remember those times cac:mjpls:

Facts:umad:

HAHAHAHAH did you just type 'facts' in a situation you just made up in your head. 50 Cent would have been just as big with out the biggest rapper and producer in the world co signing? :dead:

He did awfully well at Columbia before that didn't he? Back when he had a big buzz off a street single :dead:

I am in my mid 30s, I got into Hip Hop before you. I can tell you just got heavy into Hip Hop when G-Unit came out because you are projecting here and only a child would have got so wrapped up in a rap crew. You can't be 30 years old dikk riding the shyt out Curly and referring to him like a family member when he wouldn't even sign your G-Unit Leather Socks if you ran up on him.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
50 Cent didn't do the deal and he wasn't going to be dropped. He just was on the shelf and Jimmy Iovine knew that a Westcoast gangsta rapper is something that could make him money. lol @ you saying 'facts' like that makes it true when I had a good friend working at Interscope at the time :snoop:

Dr Dre and Jimmy Iovine gave Game life by forcing Curly to do the deal and Dre gave him the production of leftover Detox beats. If it wasn't for those 2 there would be no 50 Cent to begin with and then who would take the place of your missing father breh? No one.
bNzr7X.gif

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Man it looks like I really touched a nerve pointing out that you treat 50 Cent like a replacement for your missing father :dead:

No he didn't :dead:

You are just talking out of your ass really. And I don't care what idea of my friend you tried to made up to try to make yourself feel better but you are 1000% wrong. I know better, you clearly don't :pachaha:

Oh, what friends? You mean his old manager Wackstarr, the guy who follows me on Twitter and who initially told Game about my blog that he retweeted? The same one who recanted what he said. :pachaha:

HAHAHAHAH did you just type 'facts' in a situation you just made up in your head. 50 Cent would have been just as big with out the biggest rapper and producer in the world co signing? :dead:

He did awfully well at Columbia before that didn't he? Back when he had a big buzz off a street single :dead:

I am in my mid 30s, I got into Hip Hop before you. I can tell you just got heavy into Hip Hop when G-Unit came out because you are projecting here and only a child would have got so wrapped up in a rap crew. You can't be 30 years old dikk riding the shyt out Curly and referring to him like a family member when he wouldn't even sign your G-Unit Leather Socks if you ran up on him.
U didnt hit a nerve but it will be noted that a culture vulturing cac is calling a black person fatherless on this forum:mjpls:

Im talking out of my ass by pointing out 50 cent himself said interscope was gonna drop Game and youre coming up with imaginary friends who work at interscope

Youre talking about 1999-2000 before he got shot. He had buzz off of mixtapes in 2002 when he wasn't signed by anyone. He had a huge bidding war that interscope won and he went to the best situation for him to maximize his fanbase by signing with Eminem.. but he wouldve been a platinum rapper regardless of who he signed with. Can't say the same about Game:mjpls:

Oh and you "got into hip hop".. I didnt have to "get into" anything, I grew up on it and I live it:umad: when 50 came out he became my fav at the time but I was always a rap fan, it didnt take an artist getting me into anything

Youre in your mid 30s dikkriding a man the same age as u and hating another the same age as u:scusthov: Im definitely not 30 years old and if I was I wouldnt be making blog websites dedicated to caping for rappers after they take L's

Last edited:

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
U didnt hit a nerve but it will be noted that a culture vulturing cac is calling a black person fatherless on this forum:mjpls:

Im talking out of my ass by pointing out 50 cent himself said interscope was gonna drop Game and youre coming up with imaginary friends who work at interscope

Youre talking about 1999-2000 before he got shot. He had buzz off of mixtapes in 2002 when he wasn't signed by anyone. He had a huge bidding war that interscope won and he went to the best situation for him to maximize his fanbase by signing with Eminem.. but he wouldve been a platinum rapper regardless of who he signed with. Can't say the same about Game:mjpls:

Oh and you "got into hip hop".. I didnt have to "get into" anything, I grew up on it and I live it:umad: when 50 came out he became my fav at the time but I was always a rap fan, it didnt take an artist getting me into anything

Youre in your mid 30s dikkriding a man the same age as u and hating another the same age as u:scusthov: Im definitely not 30 years old and if I was I wouldnt be making blog websites dedicated to caping for rappers after they take L's

I did strike a nerve, 50 is your father figure...look at this wall of text you keep posting.....Ill keep it brief since this all started by you wanting MY attention. With how much you dikk ride 50 Cent and all the attention you seek from other males I know I hit a nerve.....

You are taking the word of a guy who has lied several times about their situation. For example, it was a ONE album deal. 50 also said that on Big Boys Neighborhood before the beef popped but then changed his tune when they started to beef. So yes, you are talking out of your ass because YOU don't know what you are talking about.

No need for us to play WHAT IF. If you are under 30 years old breh then you were a CHILD in 99. I remember it clearly because I was out of high school by then. I wasn't pushing bikes and playing tag with my friends like you.

When you were younger and listening to it you were 'getting into it' It became something you liked and you got into it like everyone else did :snoop: The very fact you are trying to mince words is hilarious. I am not sure if you are playing dumb or are an actual idiot. You are probably an actual idiot just based on your posts.

See I don't dikk ride the Game, in fact I shyt on him all the time and there are plenty of posts to prove it http://www.thecoli.com/posts/15988344/ You however call another man you don't know your godFATHER and it's clear you use him as a father figure to replace the one you never had.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I did strike a nerve, 50 is your father figure...look at this wall of text you keep posting.....Ill keep it brief since this all started by you wanting MY attention. With how much you dikk ride 50 Cent and all the attention you seek from other males I know I hit a nerve.....

You are taking the word of a guy who has lied several times about their situation. For example, it was a ONE album deal. 50 also said that on Big Boys Neighborhood before the beef popped but then changed his tune when they started to beef. So yes, you are talking out of your ass because YOU don't know what you are talking about.

No need for us to play WHAT IF. If you are under 30 years old breh then you were a CHILD in 99. I remember it clearly because I was out of high school by then. I wasn't pushing bikes and playing tag with my friends like you.

When you were younger and listening to it you were 'getting into it' It became something you liked and you got into it like everyone else did :snoop: The very fact you are trying to mince words is hilarious. I am not sure if you are playing dumb or are an actual idiot. You are probably an actual idiot just based on your posts.

See I don't dikk ride the Game, in fact I shyt on him all the time and there are plenty of posts to prove it http://www.thecoli.com/posts/15988344/ You however call another man you don't know your godFATHER and it's clear you use him as a father figure to replace the one you never had.
You can keep going in circles about the situation and deny it all u want, the fact is that Game was going to get dropped by interscope if 50 didnt agree to sign him and u wouldve had to choose another rapper to dikkride and nothing you can ever say will change that fact:umad: He woulda had to go back to being a stripper and u wouldve been his #1 paying customer:wow:

I call 50 my godfather when im trolling, I started off trolling/joking thinking u got the gist then u got in your feelings like a little bytch and youre supposed to be a mature 40 year old.. I guess u draw the line at jokes when I talk about Game and tell other young black males they don't have a father and brag about it saying that u struck a nerve:mjpls: cacs who listen to rap music and mooch off of our culture then give racial undertones in arguments are the worst type of people

There is no "what if" situation, the fact of the matter is 50 Cent was the biggest rapper in NYC at a point before Eminem signed him. You claim to know what youre talking about yet u keep bringing up fukking 1999 when that has nothing to do with anything. When he dropped 50 Cent Is The Future in 2002 he gained a huge buzz and wasn't signed. It wasnt hard to go platinum around that time and he wouldve did the same thing regardless of who he signed to. The fact that youre 40 arguing about other rappers on the internet is sad though, get your priorities together:scusthov:

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
You can keep going in circles about the situation and deny it all u want, the fact is that Game was going to get dropped by interscope if 50 didnt agree to sign him and u wouldve had to choose another rapper to dikkride and nothing you can ever say will change that fact:umad: He woulda had to go back to being a stripper and u wouldve been his #1 paying customer:wow:

I call 50 my godfather when im trolling, I started off trolling/joking thinking u got the gist then u got in your feelings like a little bytch and youre supposed to be a mature 40 year old.. I guess u draw the line at jokes when I talk about Game and tell other young black males they don't have a father and brag about it saying that u struck a nerve:mjpls: cacs who listen to rap music and mooch off of our culture then give racial undertones in arguments are the worst type of people

There is no "what if" situation, the fact of the matter is 50 Cent was the biggest rapper in NYC at a point before Eminem signed him. You claim to know what youre talking about yet u keep bringing up fukking 1999 when that has nothing to do with anything. When he dropped 50 Cent Is The Future in 2002 he gained a huge buzz and wasn't signed. Everybody was going platinum around that time and he wouldve did the same thing regardless of who he signed to. The fact that youre 40 arguing about other rappers on the internet is sad though, get your priorities together:scusthov:

We sure can. Just remember it was you who quoted me and changed my post because you wanted this. You asked for my attention now you got it. As for calling people bytches, you tried to seek my attention like one. Clearly because you are still upset about me shytting on your father figure. The guy you defend to the DEATH and refer to as your godFATHER. Don't need to try to spin racial aspects to it cuz you are losing the back and forth lil stanley.

I think @ODOT META said it best breh. If you are a serious poster and you keep posting the same shyt, you aren't trolling. Nor can you fall back on it when it's convenient to do so. Either all your posts are trolling or they aren't. You can't pick and choose when you are getting smacked around in a thread.

There is a WHAT IF situation, which is you trying to be like well WHAT IF 50 DIDNT SIGN HE WOULD STILL BE AS BIG BREH! 50 Cent had a song that was getting tons of buzz in NYC and it didn't help his first record that went double swiss cheese. He goes with Dre and Eminem then blows up. Seems pretty logical here breh. The fact you think he would have blown up crazy and be on the same level just shows how much of a stan you are :snoop:

lol @ saying im 40 when I just told you 2 posts ago im in my mid 30s. You upset because you age got exposed and made you look like a moron? You trying to tell me how 1999 was when you were 8 years old :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
We sure can. Just remember it was you who quoted me and changed my post because you wanted this. You asked for my attention now you got it. As for calling people bytches, you tried to seek my attention like one. Clearly because you are still upset about me shytting on your father figure. The guy you defend to the DEATH and refer to as your godFATHER. Don't need to try to spin racial aspects to it cuz you are losing the back and forth lil stanley.

I think @ODOT META said it best breh. If you are a serious poster and you keep posting the same shyt, you aren't trolling. Nor can you fall back on it when it's convenient to do so. Either all your posts are trolling or they aren't. You can't pick and choose when you are getting smacked around in a thread.

There is a WHAT IF situation. 50 Cent had a song that was getting tons of buzz in NYC and it didn't help his first record that went double swiss cheese. He goes with Dre and Eminem then blows up. Seems pretty logical here breh. The fact you think he would have blown up crazy and be on the same level just shows how much of a stan you are :snoop:

lol @ saying im 40 when I just told you 2 posts ago im in my mid 30s. You upset because you age got exposed and made you look like a moron? You trying to tell me how 99 was when you were 8 years old :dead:
I dont defend 50 to death or dikkride him as much as u do Game, I barely do at all actually.. Im not in every 50 Cent thread like you:mjpls: Youre on record calling me one of the cool 50 fans and saying im not a stan don't change the narrative when its convenient cac

Lol at u @'ing other posters to co-sign u after 2 posters already shytted on your rhetoric yet u claim to be spanking me:mjlol: 50's record that never dropped went double swiss cheese?:mjlol: Wheres the numbers for this said record since u know so much? Exactly youre talking out of your ass. 50 dropped a song that got buzz in 2000, got shot and disappeared, came back and dropped a mixtape and had the most buzz out of any new rapper and there hasn't been anything close to it since.. I said he wouldve still went platinum without Eminem, I never said he would still sell 10 million plus.. gaining Eminems cac fanbase consisting of posers like you obviously helped him become even bigger thank he wouldve been without it but he did 500k off of Guess Who's Back which consisted of a bunch of free mixtape tracks with no promotion yet youre telling me he wouldntve been a platinum rapper without Eminem:dead: all because of the FACT that Game wouldnt have even had a record deal anymore without 50 let alone been able to drop an album that flopped.

Dumb fukk continuously bringing up 1999 when thats not even the period of time that gained him attention from record labels wanting to sign him and is completely irrelevant to any and everything concerning how he blew up in 2002. Nobody gave a fukk about How To Rob by the time he dropped his mixtape 3 years later. How do u think he even got the attention of Eminem?

And I tell people my age on this forum all the time:mjlol: I'd much rather be a young nikka with a bright future ahead of me than some old bitter anthony fantano ass nikka cac making up lies and living vicariously through other rappers the same age as me

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Yall killed the thread :beli:

Nah, the Curly stans did. I made a simple comment about the thread and was in the discussion until it got derailed by guys who are upset I criticized their father figure in other threads.

The fatherless weirdo quoted me and brought up Game and 50 Cent :snoop: Not vice versa.

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I dont defend 50 to death or dikkride him as much as u do Game, I barely do at all actually.. Im not in every 50 Cent thread like you:mjpls: Youre on record calling me one of the cool 50 fans and saying im not a stan don't change the narrative when its convenient cac

Lol at u @'ing other posters to co-sign u after 2 posters already shytted on your rhetoric yet u claim to be spanking me:mjlol: 50's record that never dropped went double swiss cheese?:mjlol: Wheres the numbers for this said record since u know so much? Exactly youre talking out of your ass. 50 dropped a song that got buzz in 2000, got shot and disappeared, came back and dropped a mixtape and had the most buzz out of any new rapper and there hasn't been anything close to it since.. I said he wouldve still went platinum without Eminem, I never said he would still sell 10 million plus.. gaining Eminems cac fanbase consisting of posers like you obviously helped him become even bigger thank he wouldve been without it but he did 500k off of Guess Who's Back which consisted of a bunch of free mixtape tracks with no promotion yet youre telling me he wouldntve been a platinum rapper without Eminem:dead: all because of the FACT that Game wouldnt have even had a record deal anymore without 50 let alone been able to drop an album that flopped.

Dumb fukk continuously bringing up 1999 when thats not even the period of time that gained him attention from record labels wanting to sign him and is completely irrelevant to any and everything concerning how he blew up in 2002. Nobody gave a fukk about How To Rob by the time he dropped his mixtape 3 years later. How do u think he even got the attention of Eminem?

And I tell people my age on this forum all the time:mjlol: I'd much rather be a young nikka with a bright future ahead of me than some old bitter anthony fantano ass nikka cac making up lies and living vicariously through other rappers the same age as me

You defend him to the death and dikk ride him to death. That's what kicked off this whoooooole thing. Had you not been such an over the top weirdo dikk riding Curly stan you wouldn't have felt the need to seek my attention and type NOVELS here.

1999 is when he was buzzing off How To Rob that is why it's brought up. Prior to HOW TO ROB no one knew who he was. Song was so popular even I heard about it in Los Angeles....but you wouldn't know that because you were 8 years old when it came out and you are trying to tell people about his buzz in 2000 when you were NINE. You are clearly talking out of your ass. You clearly didn't get heavy into Hip Hop until Curly came out. You truly believe you have a connection to him, that's the funniest part.

FACTS are you quoted me and brought up Game for *NO* reason. No one was even thinking about Game or 50 Cent in this thread BUT YOU :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I defend Game to the death and dikk ride him to death. That's what kicked off this whoooooole thing. Had I not been such an over the top weirdo dikk riding Game stan I wouldn't have felt the need to go crazy over a joke that had truth to it and type NOVELS here.
Its ok breh I understand just dont go crazy and shoot up a movie theater over it like u cacs usually do when u get angry:whoa:
1999 is when he was buzzing off How To Rob that is why it's brought up. Prior to HOW TO ROB no one knew who he was. Song was so popular even I heard about it in Los Angeles....but you wouldn't know that because you were 8 years old when it came out and you are trying to tell people about his buzz in 2000 when you were NINE. You are clearly talking out of your ass. You clearly didn't get heavy into Hip Hop until Curly came out. You truly believe you have a connection to him, that's the funniest part.
Its fukking irrelevant because thats not what got him his deal with Eminem dumbass. I know clearly about what happened in 1999/2000 with his career and it has nothing to do with why or how he became an even bigger deal in 2002 that reached Eminem. I'm still waiting on the numbers from the record he supposedly dropped back then which went swiss cheese since u know what youre talking about since u lived through it and remember it so clearly right?:mjpls:
FACTS are you quoted me and brought up Game for *NO* reason. No one was even thinking about Game or 50 Cent in this thread BUT YOU :dead:
True, then and u went ballistic after I mentioned Game like a true dikkrider would:wow: