Waka Flocka Flame Addresses Relationship With Gucci Mane, Shades Desiigner During Reddit AMA

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member

Game has a better career than Banks, all facts.

Get off my dikk you little fakkit @brother walt the lame G-Unit stan who lives in a fukking apartment but brags about opening a fukking AK on people on the internet, miss me with your 'if i ever saw you' fake internet threats :dead:

To be fair, can't you be cool with someone and not necessarily be their "friend" :yeshrug:

Not when you guys have a history and called yourselves 'brothers'

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Game has a better career than Banks, all facts.

Get off my dikk you little fakkit @brother walt the lame G-Unit stan who lives in a fukking apartment but brags about opening a fukking AK on people on the internet, miss me with your 'if i ever saw you' fake internet threats :dead:

Not when you guys have a history and called yourselves 'brothers'
Game has a better career thats for sure

Too bad Banks has the better music:blessed:

Still doesnt change my point tho:mjpls:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I remember him saying they were cool and they would just have to box one time because of what Gucci said about his mother. Dude is coming off like a complete clown this week, he should just keep touring and stack his money.
You acting like he said Fukk Gucci. He just said we not friends. What's the big deal.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
What's your point?

50 Cent didn't give Game a career, Dr Dre did. And 50 Cent currently isnt doing shyt for Game's career, which is healthy.
Game woulda been dropped and back in the strip club if our beloved Godfather wasnt such a generous person to sign him and give him all of his hits

Gucci currently isnt doing shyt for Waka's career so whats your point:umad:

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Game woulda been dropped and back in the strip club if our beloved Godfather wasnt such a generous person to sign him and give him all of his hits

Gucci currently isnt doing shyt for Waka's career so whats your point:umad:

Nope. Game already had a deal before Curly. And it wasn't your god mother who pulled the strings, Jimmy Iovine forced him.

Waka didn't know how to rap before hanging out with Gucci. He has nothing before Gucci. shytty analogy from g-unit stans, once again.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Nope. Game already had a deal before Curly. And it wasn't your god mother who pulled the strings, Jimmy Iovine forced him.

Waka didn't know how to rap before hanging out with Gucci. He has nothing before Gucci. shytty analogy from g-unit stans, once again.
He got signed and wouldve gotten dropped if 50 didnt agree to sign him, facts:umad:
nikkas get a deal, sit on the shelf, then get dropped everyday and Game woulda been another case of that then u would have no one to dikkride if it wasnt for our gracious Godfather:mjcry:

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
He got signed and wouldve gotten dropped if 50 didnt agree to sign him, facts:umad:
nikkas get a deal, sit on the shelf, then get dropped everyday and Game woulda been another case of that then u would have no one to dikkride if it wasnt for our gracious Godfather:mjcry:

50 Cent didn't do the deal and he wasn't going to be dropped. He just was on the shelf and Jimmy Iovine knew that a Westcoast gangsta rapper is something that could make him money. lol @ you saying 'facts' like that makes it true when I had a good friend working at Interscope at the time :snoop:

Dr Dre and Jimmy Iovine gave Game life by forcing Curly to do the deal and Dre gave him the production of leftover Detox beats. If it wasn't for those 2 there would be no 50 Cent to begin with and then who would take the place of your missing father breh? No one.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
50 Cent didn't do the deal and he wasn't going to be dropped. He just was on the shelf and Jimmy Iovine knew that a Westcoast gangsta rapper is something that could make him money. lol @ you saying 'facts' like that makes it true when I had a good friend working at Interscope at the time :snoop:

Dr Dre and Jimmy Iovine gave Game life by forcing Curly to do the deal. If it wasn't for those 2 there would be no 50 Cent to begin with and then who would take the place of your missing father breh? No one.
He agreed to do the deal and didnt have to and Game was gonna be dropped otherwise and u know it no matter how much u wanna deny it:umad: Now u lying about having friends at interscope:mjlol:, u prolly knew some random cac intern that used to do coffee runs for assistants.. whose word should I believe.. u or the man who did the deal himself?:usure:
Same nikka that called the mall after his MCM got knocked out in front of his son to see if it was true:wow: and made an article about it just for the truth to come out years later confirmed by Games friends:wow:
If it wasnt a Dre and Jimmy then 50 wouldve just signed to one of the several other labels bidding for him after he gained a huge buzz in the tristate as an unsigned rapper in 2002:mjlol:

U prolly wasnt listening to rap back then tho so u wouldnt remember those times cac:mjpls:

Facts:umad: