Waka Flocka Flame Addresses Relationship With Gucci Mane, Shades Desiigner During Reddit AMA

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
waka-flocka-flame_wkwiit.jpg

Waka Flocka Flame participated in a Reddit AMA on Tuesday to promote the release of his new Lebron Flocka James 4 mixtape, and he spoke about a ton of interesting topics along the way.

First up was his relationship with Gucci Mane. The two had a notorious falling out back in 2013 over label and money drama, but they have seemed to be on better terms recently. However, it doesn't sound like the friendship has been rekindled. When he was asked "How come you weren't at the Gucci and Friends show?"—the homecoming concert Gucci Mane held on Friday night—Flocka responded by saying, "because I'm not a friend." Ouch.

Flocka also threw some shade at Desiigner. One Reddit user asked him how he felt about the "Panda" rapper, to which Waka replied "FBG." This is, of course, a not-so-subtle reference to Future's Free Bandz Gang label.

Flocka took some time to reveal his plans for the long-awaitedFlockaveli 2, too. "F2 dropping this winter," he said. Although some fans were skeptical after years of broken promises, he reiterated the release window several times throughout the AMA.

But perhaps the best moment of the entire AMA came when Flocka was asked what level he's currently at in Pokémon Go. "A real Pokemon trainer would never look at his level as a benchmark of accomplishments," he wrote in response. "A real trainer just wants to have the best Pokemon in the world so that one day he may have the chance of becoming a real Pokemon master."

To read all this, plus Waka's feelings on veganism, the 2016 election, and more, you can check out his whole Reddit AMA Iam Waka Flocka Flame AMA! : IAmA

Daps
I like Waka and all, not pretending to know their beef, but there is absolutely no Waka Flocka Flame and he has ZERO rap career with out Gucci.

The other deal is he just said they were cool not long ago now they aint even friends....

Yup 100% true.

If it literally wasn't for Gucci Waka would still be in the hood

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Waka has answered all types of questions in there....good sh*t.

AmericaLovesCorn
Now, be honest, on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being Freeky Zekey/Memphis Bleek and 10 being Lil' B, how good of a rapper would you rate yourself?

BighomieFlockaFlame
I can not compare myself in the same realm of the almighty Based God.

:lolbron:

69username69
I just got a tinder match, what pick up should I use?

BighomieFlockaFlame

fukk one, marry one, kill one. Me, Hitler & Me. When she kills Hitler finesse her with the "Now that I know you're not a Nazi I suppose we can get down to business"

:mjlol:

Last edited:

HeavyTheDon

Banned
Daps
The other deal is he just said they were cool not long ago now they aint even friends....
I remember him saying they were cool and they would just have to box one time because of what Gucci said about his mother. Dude is coming off like a complete clown this week, he should just keep touring and stack his money.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
I like Waka and all, not pretending to know their beef, but there is absolutely no Waka Flocka Flame and he has ZERO rap career with out Gucci.

Yup 100% true.

If it literally wasn't for Gucci Waka would still be in the hood

I think without full context, it's too easy to pin it all on Waka being "disloyal". We can't judge a situation without knowing or exploring the wrong done on both sides.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This dude got no class. Instead of just sayin I couldn't make it or I was not invited or no comment he had to come off that way. Waka the definition of a smart dumb nikka. FOH chump