Waiting To Play Cyberpunk Sometime In 2021 Appreciation Thread

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
i don't think its a farfetched idea to assume if you want the best gaming experience you need better hardware. :yeshrug:

you ain't gonna play the latest an greatest in gaming on technology that dropped in the beginning of last decade.:yeshrug:
I'd buy that if this game wasn't in development for 7 years.

This needed to at least come with a warning label saying something like "Recommended for play on PS4 Pro/Xbox One X" or SOMETHING. I mean this was downright deceitful. And Witcher 3 is tied for my favorite game of all time.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’m already getting that with the PC. But what I will say is this. nikkas buggin out about this but last gen this was the same case for next gen games on last gen consoles last gen. BF4 and GTAV ran TERRIBLE on PS3 and Xbox 360. GTAV had damn near the same performance as this Cyberpunk shyt on PS3 and 360. This isn’t new. Biggest difference is it was easier to get a next gen console back then than it is now. Alotta people stuck on last gen right now.

No it didn’t :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I think Stadia depends on internet speed. for me where im at it would run worse, but I got a high end pc so I still eat. if your internet bad tho stadia aint good. just depends on where you live and what speeds you get. shyt cyberpunk might be the game that saves stadia:lupe:

And most people in this country internet is bad. Stadia will never be viable

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I think Stadia depends on internet speed. for me where im at it would run worse, but I got a high end pc so I still eat. if your internet bad tho stadia aint good. just depends on where you live and what speeds you get. shyt cyberpunk might be the game that saves stadia:lupe:
It don’t even matter brodie. It still Aint fukkin wit a high end pc. That just isn’t true. Lol. nikkas be tryna justify their purchase by saying the wildest shyt. Lol

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
shyt, I'm just waiting for developers to get their hands on Unreal Engine 5 with lumen and nanites. That's when I'll cop a PS5.

:jawalrus:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully it happens. I play on PC and modders are fixing performance issues, but I think a thing people are missing is that a lot of the core systems and things they promised would be in this game just aren't there or are half-baked. The clothing inventory can't be sorted by defense values, the policing system a.i. is broken, the gang system they promised is non-existent, there's no "bounty hunters" system that's supposed to hunt you when you wild out. Systems that exist in The Witcher 3(body and hair mods) don't exist, car mods don't exist, weapon skinning is nonexistent.

This game will probably be 100% different by this time next year and you guys may be right for waiting. I will say they did a good job on the scripted narrative events/story missions.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

This needed to at least come with a warning label saying something like "Recommended for play on PS4 Pro/Xbox One X" or SOMETHING. I mean this was downright deceitful. And Witcher 3 is tied for my favorite game of all time.

I keep seeing people say what do they expect from this game? What do you expect from the PS4? While I have a PS5 that I’m playing Cyberpunk 2077 on, I’ve had this sinking feeling of familiarity while playing it that I couldn’t put my finger on. Until last night when I took a break, and turned on the PS4 to play Watchdogs Legion. That game looks great for something put out by Ubisoft. They couldn’t put out a version of this game for last gen consoles that looks like that? It even has hacking.... in 3rd person. Which we were told was a creative choice, but I’m starting to think more and more, it’s more because they we’re having problems with V in that perspective. I feel like they’ve been doing nothing but blow smoke up people’s asses.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I’m saying. This game was originally supposed to come out months before these consoles dropped. Other people in this thread keep talking from a skewed perspective like they wouldn’t be upset if they didn’t have a current gen console to play it on. Have this come out in the spring like it was going to and run the way it does now and I wonder how much more juelzing goes on.

People talking like we should of expected a game to run like shyt on a console it heavily marketed itself on. Like people shouldn’t expect a game to run decently on a platform it came out on. Disgusting.