Waiting To Play Cyberpunk Sometime In 2021 Appreciation Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
post up in the house avoiding covid and waiting...
chillin.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I’m already getting that with the PC. But what I will say is this. nikkas buggin out about this but last gen this was the same case for next gen games on last gen consoles last gen. BF4 and GTAV ran TERRIBLE on PS3 and Xbox 360. GTAV had damn near the same performance as this Cyberpunk shyt on PS3 and 360. This isn’t new. Biggest difference is it was easier to get a next gen console back then than it is now. Alotta people stuck on last gen right now.
The last gen console debacle isn't new, you right we seen this before with many games...

The absurd amount of bugs, broken AI and undelivered/cut content is the real problem..

This is a full price early access game right now...

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Considering their track record, many (myself included), are gonna be willing to give them a pass. There are only a few huge game studios trying to push the status quo. Poor execution here, but the gaming community was applying pressure for all the pushbacks. Shouldve just released the PC version and delayed the other until they had it tight.

:deadrose:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
what money?
no one is buying the basura versions anymore and people are asking for refunds
they had the audacity to release the shytty last gen versions as if people wouldn't feel some type of way
all there money will be made from PC and PS5/XSX once their next gen versions release
Or people are going to buy the x1/ps4 versions and not open the game until their free next gen upgrade comes
CDPR fukked up
6524924-giphy.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Considering their track record, many (myself included), are gonna be willing to give them a pass. There are only a few huge game studios trying to push the status quo. Poor execution here, but the gaming community was applying pressure for all the pushbacks. Shouldve just released the PC version and delayed the other until they had it tight.
CDPR is entirely to blame for that though...

If they stuck to "when its ready" instead of giving release dates for preorder sales there would be no fan pressure to apply for pushbacks...

CDPR gave the dates, took the preorder money and then postponed...three times...

What were the fans to do? say keep my money till you manage to fix the game hopefully sometime before 2022?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Imagine spending $600+ to play a $60 game, on brand new tech thats likely to brick in the next 10 months :mjlol:
Manage money like a hoodrat...

You can get this on Stadia. Pay for the game and stream in on your Chrome browser using your broke boy PC. The quality is damn near identical to the latest high end PCs.
No the fukk it isnt. Lol. Y’all be wildin.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Outside of obvious optimization, what are people really expecting from next-gen cyberpunk? The only things likely to change graphically from what we have now on PS5/SeriesX is the game running in native 4K (or close to it) and ray-tracing. If people expecting more than that, I think a lot of y’all gonna be disappointed.

Edit: I mean the AI, combat, story will most likely remain the same.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Outside of obvious optimization, what are people really expecting from next-gen cyberpunk? The only things likely to change graphically from what we have now on PS5/SeriesX is the game running in native 4K (or close to it) and ray-tracing. If people expecting more than that, I think a lot of y’all gonna be disappointed.

I honestly think that game looks really good as it is. I’m also playing on a new sony 65”

If they add in better resolution and RTX and increased population and car density I’m happy.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine spending $600+ to play a $60 game, on brand new tech thats likely to brick in the next 10 months

statistically a new PS5 or XSX is LESS likely to brick within 10 months...if you don’t want to spend the money yet just say so...no shame in that but exaggerated statements like this are definitely silly

The quality is damn near identical to the latest high end PCs.

the hell it is...I dislike when ppl lie to force their opinion...the quality of the stadia stream in 4K is barely better than the XSX and even that’s arguable...it’s not rivaling a high end PC...that’s not debatable

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CDPR is entirely to blame for that though...

If they stuck to "when its ready" instead of giving release dates for preorder sales there would be no fan pressure to apply for pushbacks...

CDPR gave the dates, took the preorder money and then postponed...three times...

What were the fans to do? say keep my money till you manage to fix the game hopefully sometime before 2022?

that’s crazy...I rarely preorder games so I didn’t take into consideration that some have had this preordered since earlier in the year probably dating back to march if not earlier...that’s wild...it’s just $60 but still the principle of it tho smh

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
thought it was just me...nikka said some wild shyt indeed
I think Stadia depends on internet speed. for me where im at it would run worse, but I got a high end pc so I still eat. if your internet bad tho stadia aint good. just depends on where you live and what speeds you get. shyt cyberpunk might be the game that saves stadia:lupe:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Stadia depends on internet speed. for me where im at it would run worse, but I got a high end pc so I still eat. if your internet bad tho stadia aint good. just depends on where you live and what speeds you get. shyt cyberpunk might be the game that saves stadia:lupe:

even at its best it under optimal conditions it doesn’t compare to a high end PC...buddy lunching