Waiting To Play Cyberpunk Sometime In 2021 Appreciation Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Dawg, people WITH MONEY (me included) can't even FIND a PS5 right now. At this point, it's not about people being broke so much as it is about Sony underestimating how well that jawn would sell. There's no excuse for them not to make enough units, especially when they KNEW Christmas was right around the corner. One European site said that if you order now, you'll probably get it by MARCH 3rd or 4th of 2021. Kinda crap is THAT? :heh:

Pay a reseller. You're a 6 cert breh ain't you :mjgrin:

Or come to #PCGang :blessed:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not necessarily
CDPR's reputation has been damaged for many

Trust me. We've been down this road a million times. The detractors still. fukking. Buy. While there are people who are legitimately permanently soured on this game, you'd be shocked at how much of this outrage is performative wave riding.

I mean, if we believed online reception at release, the 2K and Madden series alone are doing pretty well for some shyt that was supposed to be killed by the playerbase already.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf posting about PC setups

I flirted with it but ultimately I didn’t feel it was worth the cost when I have to put up with more troubleshooting yet still have to deal with some of the same glitches/bugs that are on consoles

Daps
Trust me. We've been down this road a million times. The detractors still. fukking. Buy. While there are people who are legitimately permanently soured on this game, you'd be shocked at how much of this outrage is performative wave riding.

I mean, if we believed online reception at release, the 2K and Madden series alone are doing pretty well for some shyt that was supposed to be killed by the playerbase already.
CDPR wasted time on last gen because no one is going to buy the ps4/x1 versions now knowing all this
So all that development focusing on last gen, knowing how shytty the performance, was a waste of time
The last gen footage I have seen is unbelievable :mjlol:
The game will still sell relatively well but I don't think they are going to sell much last gen units and will not make as much money as they originally intended
People are going to wait and see or not buy the game at all because of CDPR's fukkery

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Compare GTAV with the PC edition of cyberpunk 2077....it really isn’t even in the same ballpark
How does a maxed out PC version of GTA V compare?:jbhmm:

Im just asking because as an outsider looking in i havent been impressed with what I've seen, even with the PC footage. Im just curious as to what makes this game so demanding?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CDPR wasted time on last gen because no one is going to buy the ps4/x1 versions now knowing all this
So all that development focusing on last gen, knowing how shytty the performance, was a waste of time
The last gen footage I have seen is unbelievable :mjlol:
The game will still sell relatively well but I don't think they are going to sell much last gen units and will not make as much money as they originally intended
People are going to wait and see or not buy the game at all because of CDPR's fukkery

I imagine in a few months' time, we'll look back and be surprised at how those versions still managed to put up impressive numbers. Another angle to look at is that oddly enough, there are people that are basically fine with this as is. I know someone playing on a base PS4 that hasn't complained yet. Refuses to buy a PS5, and constantly complains about the cost of upgrading his PC. He's serving himself his own L, and seems to be cool with it.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Get a pc and enjoy it today:yeshrug:

Am i doing it right? Aint that what ps5 and xsx users are telling ps4 and xbone players? To just buy new stuff?:yeshrug:

let me throw in calling people broke boys or tellin them they lost. Thats how this section operates, right?
Imagine spending $600+ to play a $60 game, on brand new tech thats likely to brick in the next 10 months :mjlol:
Manage money like a hoodrat...

You can get this on Stadia. Pay for the game and stream in on your Chrome browser using your broke boy PC. The quality is damn near identical to the latest high end PCs.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
You can get this on Stadia. Pay for the game and stream in on your Chrome browser using your broke boy PC. The quality is damn near identical to the latest high end PCs.
Yep! I slept HEAVY....

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I've been playing on Stadia and it's decent.

Still a few bugs.

Stadia is a little crazy, but, Google ain't sent the Chromecast Ultra, yet. Hopefully it plays better on that than my LG Stylo 4.

My PS4 Copy still in the wrap.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine spending $600+ to play a $60 game, on brand new tech thats likely to brick in the next 10 months :mjlol:
Manage money like a hoodrat...

Im runnin with a 2080ti, no problems here. But it def sounds like Stadia a good deal for people that aint got a rig that can run this decently.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I’m already getting that with the PC. But what I will say is this. nikkas buggin out about this but last gen this was the same case for next gen games on last gen consoles last gen. BF4 and GTAV ran TERRIBLE on PS3 and Xbox 360. GTAV had damn near the same performance as this Cyberpunk shyt on PS3 and 360. This isn’t new. Biggest difference is it was easier to get a next gen console back then than it is now. Alotta people stuck on last gen right now.