Waiting on that text message from your boo unappreciation thread :(

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm not a simp. I just fell and it's hard for me to fall. I'm very cold when it comes to women, but the right woman can break those walls down. It's dangerous and I'm not used to it.

I usually tell women "don't make me make you fall in love with a nikka like me"... If I sing that line they fall in love immediately though. :myman: I've broken a lot of hearts and I'm usually the one who completely stops talking to women and ignoring all their texts and calls. Then I hit them up months later and they are like "what happened to you?" I guess karma is real. :yeshrug:

I'm not really a simp. It just takes the right woman to bring that out of me. Right should be in quotes because it's never truly been the right woman, but it's been a woman who I felt was "right". I don't simp just any woman.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
eyes%2Bwide%2Bshut%2B1.jpg

you share that girl

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Never text first
Never text more than 7 words

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

concise

Veteran
Daps
What if she doesn't have unlimited texts and is waiting for you to call her?

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mane grow some nuts and text yo lil baby boo if you want to. If shes simple enough to not talk to.you based off the assumption that you text too much then she aint the one anyway.

Your problem is your conversation skills. Is "have a nice day" or "good luck" really that interesting? You probably do that everyday. Mane you a mane...your jobs is.to keep her entertained.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Mane grow some nuts and text yo lil baby boo if you want to. If shes simple enough to not talk to.you based off the assumption that you text too much then she aint the one anyway.

Your problem is your conversation skills. Is "have a nice day" or "good luck" really that interesting? You probably do that everyday. Mane you a mane...your jobs is.to keep her entertained.

:comeon: my convos are good. I said that bc it was her first daya nd i also slid in n inside joke.

imma call her tonight bc we need to make plans for tomorrow. :lupe:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:comeon: my convos are good. I said that bc it was her first daya nd i also slid in n inside joke.

imma call her tonight bc we need to make plans for tomorrow. :lupe:
I have a rule that i follow, i text someone 3 times if it is a female, if she does not respond to the first text within an hour i saw maybe she busy, the 2nd text is the key, if i don't get a response after 6 hours it is almost over, the 3rd text i say, are you okay? what is going on? If no response, they get deleted and tossed in the bushes fast and on to the next one.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love

:whew:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
:lupe:

This shyt is even worse when you're high and paranoid. :lupe:

Anything over 14 minutes and I assume he's cheating. :lupe: