Waiting on that text message from your boo unappreciation thread :(

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
man i miss that feeling of waitin on a text from a bich u trying to get with... i remember being so geeked about getting a text from the girl im with now.. i convinced myself she was a cool bich and that i actually enjoyed conversating with her...... but now that im actually with her i see that was all an illusion that i created cause shes hot.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
we said good morning and that was it. i dont wanna be the first to text again :yeshrug:

i did. she hasnt been on either all day and she hasnt been on IG

it was her first day of work at her new job so im sure she is busy and couldnt text earlier :yeshrug:

but my mind thinks for the worse :lupe:

If shes not texting you and not on any of her social media...then maybe she died in a car accident :yeshrug:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
man i miss that feeling of waitin on a text from a bich u trying to get with... i remember being so geeked about getting a text from the girl im with now.. i convinced myself she was a cool bich and that i actually enjoyed conversating with her...... but now that im actually with her i see that was all an illusion that i created cause shes hot.

gimme her number then if you feel like that.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Why not? How is she supposed to know that you want to talk to her if you don't tell her?

We are rekindling. i dont wanna seem like im feening even though i am

this is my baby boo from years ago....ugh

and we gonna see each other this weekend...no worries nor need to stress :to::to::to:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:sadcam:

popping tylenol pms and sleeping off the pain :sadcam:

Damn breh. Don't let her take over you. Don't do what Misty did. NEVER allow a woman to control your happiness! Once she has control of that she owns you. Only think about your woman as much as she thinks about you. Anything else is asking for disaster.
Women are like buses. In 15 minutes another one is coming.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
add1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
haha...

Oh God, I hope this is just a troll thread, but the way men think and behave these days, I think it's more likely the truth...

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like a goddamn ho breh. :gag:

bytch probably ain't text you yet because she was too busy getting her back blown out by a real nikka.