I'm stressing right now...she aint text me all damn day :damn:

what could she be doing :lupe:

where is she :lupe:

does she want to break up already :lupe:

is it another guy :lupe:

doe she hate me :lupe:

will she ever text me again :lupe:

MY depression and anxiety fukks my mind up so bad, i need help, yall :wow2:

(we not official, but we started hanging out again a month ago. she's the one brehs and she black. we always loved one another since 8th grade but we always were off and on)

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
If she's not texting you then she's cheating on you. :yeshrug: Especially if she finds time to text everyone else. She'll deny that it's anything and then before you know it it's all over and she's with the other dudes she was texting.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
give him some space you dont wanna scare him off

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Keep texting her til she responds :takedat:

we said good morning and that was it. i dont wanna be the first to text again :yeshrug:

Check her FB and Twitter

i did. she hasnt been on either all day and she hasnt been on IG

it was her first day of work at her new job so im sure she is busy and couldnt text earlier :yeshrug:

but my mind thinks for the worse :lupe:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
If she's not texting you then she's cheating on you. :yeshrug:

nah -- we were on the phone all day yesterday after we got off work ... she dont have any dudes on deck...we are brutally honest with one another ... sometimes its hurts but thats why we have been able to remain friends after all these years....we try but get leave each other alone....if she moves on for good, imma commit that after killen her and the dude :wow:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
nah -- we were on the phone all day yesterday after we got off work ... she dont have any dudes on deck...we are brutally honest with one another ... sometimes its hurts but thats why we have been able to remain friends after all these years....we try but get leave each other alone....if she moves on for good, imma commit that after killen her and the dude :wow:
Trust me breh. She'll just say she has no dudes on deck to pretend that she's only interested in you. I don't care what a woman says. It's what she does.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Naw he'll appear weak and needy. If she don't hit him back,he needs to text another bytch. If she's out having fun,he needs to do the same:win:

im not gonna. i have other girls i can text. i just dont have feelings for them tbh. :lupe:

Trust me breh. She'll just say she has no dudes on deck to pretend that she's only interested in you. I don't care what a woman says. It's what she does.

nah she never cheated on me. i kissed a girl while in college but thats it. we are seriously good to each other but the distance killed us. we closer now so kind of hanging out. and we already got our pics on social media so these niccas and bishes hating.... and it feels damn good :noah:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man fukk a boo! A conversation with ya real nikka that is really your best friend >>>> talking to a bytch you in love with
Its been a long 2 weeks ... Breh cooled all dat stress shyt down :blessed: