Wait so you telling me Cap3 did a billion + in about a 17 days... but other inferior franchises.....

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Marvel and the Russo brothers would have
made a dope ass batman vs. superman
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As per the owners of this site....

If you dislike these (or any) threads there's a magical feature that lets you ignore threads.

Not to mention you can ignore people too.
Holy shyt....it's almost as if you can choose what to read. :ohhh:

And :dead: at "it's sad what The Film Room has turned into". Movie gross threads and the arguments that surround them have been here (for better or worse) since this forum started. Not sure where you guys were then.:jbhmm:

Fred.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
As per the owners of this site....

If you dislike these (or any) threads there's a magical feature that lets you ignore threads.

Not to mention you can ignore people too.
Holy shyt....it's almost as if you can choose what to read. :ohhh:

And :dead: at "it's sad what The Film Room has turned into". Movie gross threads and the arguments that surround them have been here (for better or worse) since this forum started. Not sure where you guys were then.:jbhmm:

Fred.
You tried to warn them when they was getting their laughs in during the "FF7 and JWorld made more than AOU :laff: " threads :wow: they wasn't trying to hear you though :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You tried to warn them when they was getting their laughs in during the "FF7 and JWorld made more than AOU :laff: " threads :wow: they wasn't trying to hear you though :mjcry:

EXACTLY.

I'm glad someone remembers that. I warned people off from these types of threads over a year ago. Multiple times, in several threads.

Asked "are you sure this is the direction you want The Film Room to go in?"

Everyone essentially told me :camby: "don't worry about it" and so here we are.

Fred.

Daps
I just want to see this on the big screen brehs

But with Zack Synder:francis:

He already turning Darkseid and crew into some demonic space aliens :stopitslime:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Batman/Gotham Universe is infinitely more interesting than most of these Marvel movies. :yeshrug: Waiting for Suicide Squad:takedat:

Been said DC needs to scrap all of there plans for a DCEU and just make a Gotham Shared universe.

It's clear as day batman is the one and only thing this company does right. But they gonna make us suffer with aquaman and flash movies :scust:

The rumors i read about Harley Quinn staring in her own solo movie with bunch of female leads(batman characters) is the best news i heard all year. It pains me to say this but im 100% more interested in a movie with Halrey Quinn Poison Ivy and Batgirl then i am about a Justice League movie. And this is solely off what i've seen so far with suicide squad:blessed: and what i saw in BvS that wasn't about batman :scust:

DC needs to just cut there loses and admit defeat and go with what works :yeshrug:

Fox clearly knows they have no idea what to do with F4. Yet they caking off x-men(as bad as some of the movies are. The universe works)

Do the same shyt with Batman. BATMAN WORKS. Just keep making batman movies.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
They aren't even "Stan Wars".

DC Fans made themselves the villains of the shyt with their frat boy pride in everything Batman/DC related. Their movies were better, their movies made more money, everything is a batman ripoff, etc etc.

All in your face, all in the threads, making multiple threads, all the fukking time.

Hell, it was TOTALLY believable that Cavil and Affleck was rocking those 'shopped "fukk Marvel" T-Shirts. That Khal Drogo Aquaman dude even autographed some fan's poster "fukk Marvel".

I mean, really. Why not just make a good movie? Nope! This is our "MARVEL KILLER".

Stan"War"? What "Stan War"?

DC and the fandom made themselves into the villains of this shyt, on some "Look at us we Darker and Edgier" shyt.

The bad guy lost.