Wait a second, new research shows that blacks created cacs 8,000 years ago.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Egyptian_races.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people had the planet for two hunnid thousand years then got leap frogged in 1/20th that time when other races showed up. L.

Orignal man/woman talk=Knick fans talkin bout 73

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Let freedom ring with a buckshot, but not just yet
First we need to truly understand the nature of the threat
And a pale man walks in the threshold of darkness
Roughly 20,000 years ago the first humans evolved
with the phenotypical trait, genetic recessive
Blue eyes, blonde hair and white skin
Albinism apparently was a sin to the original man, Africans

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Europeans' white skin may have developed as recently as 8,000 years ago

11:31 a.m. ET

iStock

A new report presented at the annual meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists suggests that Europeans' light skin and height may be genetic traits that developed much more recently than scientists previously thought.

Dr. Iain Mathieson from Harvard University led the research, which included the study of 83 samples from Holocene Europe. The researchers discovered that for most of the time humans inhabited Europe, they had dark skin, and genes carrying light skin traits only appeared in Europe in the last 8,000 years. The study is published in the journal BioRxiv.

"The modern humans who came out of Africa to originally settle Europe about 40,000 years are presumed to have had dark skin, which is advantageous in sunny latitudes," Science magazine explains. "And the new data confirm that about 8,500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary also had darker skin: They lacked versions of two genes — SLC24A5and SLC45A2 — that lead to depigmentation and, therefore, pale skin in Europeans today."

The researchers believe that when Near East farmers arrived in Europe, they interbred with the indigenous people, passing on their genes for light skin.SLC45A2 gained frequency about 5,800 years ago, Science notes.

The findings are of particular importance because natural selection doesn't normally happen so quickly, Ancient Origins explains. Having light skin would have helped Europeans living in regions with less sunlight, and the gene variants spread in a relatively short amount of time. Meghan DeMaria

Europeans' white skin may have developed as recently as 8,000 years ago

c00n genes, fo real!

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
:wow: at Michael Jackson, I've never seen those pictures before.....his skin was turning when he had an Afro and an African nose.... . :ohhh:

All these years, I will say for me personally, I finally believe he had vitiligo, and bleach was more of a way of finishing the process versus being a two toned international pop star ..... :leostare: ... I believe him now.

He did have it, peep footage of him from the latter Thriller era through 1985. He had to wear crazy caked on make up to cover up his skin condition. And when you peep footage during his Captain Eo rehearsals, you see that shyt full blown eating his face.

Then more than likely he did the Charlemagne treatment on his face to even it out... Hence how he looked during Bad. (His hands were still black though, peep the Ebony interview)

Though the other shyt he did to his face was inexcusable...