Wagner Leader Films Video Surrounded by his Dead Soldiers While Calling Out Russian Military Leaders Hit 'Em Up Style

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This invasion is up there with Napoleon or Hitler invading Russia. Absolute clisterfukk. The major faux pas of a dictator is that there are no checks and balances - just yes men.

What military excursion had Russia ever been successful at since the tzar era? And I mean from a tactical/strategic standpoint. I don’t consider them throwing billions of peasants at the nazis as a victory

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What military excursion had Russia ever been successful at since the tzar era? And I mean from a tactical/strategic standpoint. I don’t consider them throwing billions of peasants at the nazis as a victory

The Russians have pretty much never won an offensive war. They did carpet bomb Chechnya and won there, but that was after their army lost the first war.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Things were all good a month ago

I think Bakhmut was a trap. Get the Russians to group up in an easily defensible city and just kill a bunch while you prepare for a counter offensive.

I think you’re right but at the same time I doubt Ukraine thought it would be this successful. I assumed Russia would take the position, which wasn’t exactly the most useful strategic area, and it would be used as a rallying cry for Ukraine/opportunity to distract and kill Russian troops. I certainly didn’t expect a massive death trap that would eliminate (literally) tens of thousands of Russian troops.

I also think there’s a clear global message here: don’t fukk with the US, man. Not even saying it to be some nationalist goon but uh…yeah. We’re flooding Ukraine with tons of military equipment within days like it’s Amazon Prime. We have recon of their troop movements and moles within Putin’s government. I’m at a loss for words at the L being handed out.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Keep ignoring the fact this illustrates just how far Russia has fallen.
This guy runs a private army of mercenaries,and that's who putin is depending on.
The guy met putin when he used to provide catering services to the Kremlin. Now he runs a mercenary unit :mjlol: