Wagner Leader Films Video Surrounded by his Dead Soldiers While Calling Out Russian Military Leaders Hit 'Em Up Style

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Shyt getting spooky for thecoli rooski “brehs”
I guess hypersonic weakness is that while they are fast and can maneuver midflight, once they are near the target they have to slow down and follow a more predictable path in order to hit it accurately. This means you can intercept it once it gets closer to the target

They're saying it was probably a PATRIOT missile which means now, Russia knows the US has a trump card for their supposed unstoppable weapons. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I guess hypersonic weaknesses is that while they are fast and can maneuver midflight, but once they are near the target they have to slow down and follow a mor predictable path in order to hit it accurately. This, you can intercept it once it gets closer to the target

Theyre saying it was probably a PATRIOT missile which means now Russia knows the US has a trump card for their supposed unstoppable weapons. :pachaha:
Rooskicoli :umad:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Full English subtitles of him announcing Warners retreat from bakhmut

I actually believe him. A year plus of being In the trenches will fukk with you

Where is he going to go though? He and his soldiers are going to quit and return to Russia? To be executed?