Wack100: Tory Lanez’s lawyer has video proof that Tory didn’t shoot Megan Thee Stallion.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
More money I suppose.
The lawyer could get more money and rep by getting Tory off than taking bread to keep quiet about it.

Not to mention the lawyer would be doing a disservice to Tory and putting his own at stake by kmowing the evidence exists and not doing anything about it.

That’s why Wack100’s logic makes no sense.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
He knew something happened that night, yet downplayed it and poked fun of her about it a for a long ass time until he got charged for it. Then it wasn’t fun and games anymore.

I still believe that he wouldn’t have gotten charged had he just shut the fukk up and not force her hand into doing so like he did.

This wasn't meg vs Tory.

This was the state vs Tory.

Somebody was gonna be charged for bussing a gun in the state of California..
Had nothing to do with meg.

I don't know what you're saying he said about her before being charged but maybe that played a part in her cooperating.
But if she lied , then she lied...no matter what he said

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This wasn't meg vs Tory.

This was the state vs Tory.

Somebody was gonna be charged for bussing a gun in the state of California..
Had nothing to do with meg.

I don't know what you're saying he said about her before being charged but maybe that played a part in her cooperating.
But if she lied , then she lied...no matter what he said
If that's the case, then release the footage as Wack100's excuse for Tory's team not doing so makes no remote sense whatsoever.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Dawg that tape would get retrieved with the quickness. I’m sure all they’d need is a warrant to obtain it. I’m calling 🧢

If the state needed the tape to help their case it would be that easy.

Getting a warrant to obtain evidence against the state in a high profile case tho :francis:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The lawyer could get more money and rep by getting Tory off than taking bread to keep quiet about it.

Not to mention the lawyer would be doing a disservice to Tory and putting his own at stake by kmowing the evidence exists and not doing anything about it.

That’s why Wack100’s logic makes no sense.
Thinking back to the conversation...

There was something about the judge...wouldn't allow certain things. And at the time the girls parents (who are asian) didn't want their daughter or themselves involved.

So the lawyers hands were basically tied at the time. They can only do what their client is willing to cooperate with.

Even in that room nikkas was telling Tory how "real" he was, while I personally thought he was stupid.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If that's the case, then release the footage as Wack100's excuse for Tory's team not doing so makes no remote sense whatsoever.
I'm trying to figure out if I'm the only one that understood what wack was saying.
Or am I the only one that misunderstood.

Torys legal team and A friend of wack has seen the footage. They don't have the footage because the owner won't release to them

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
This better not be the real reason :snoop:
This basically what he was saying when Wack had him on the phone on clubhouse. It's like he taking a big ass gamble...to gain clout or notoriety or some shyt.

Iono maybe he plan on coming back as a rapper...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm trying to figure out if I'm the only one that understood what wack was saying.

Torys legal team and A friend of wack has seen the footage. They don't have the footage because the owner won't release to them
In that case, why even bring it up at all then?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Wack 100 is so unnecessary in music it’s ridiculous

Dude supposedly manages blueface who is garbage and now he manages a washed 45 year old Game who was told to diss rick ross for nothing at all to keep his name afloat but nobody listening to the game in 2024

Wack stay gossiping and the only nikka who seen or got videos of every rapper doing dirt or having sex

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The owner? Wouldn’t the state be able to obtain a warrant?

How many of Wack tapes have seen light? He a known liar at this point. I actually believe Tory pulled the trigger just not purposely to shoot anybody.