Wack100: Tory Lanez’s lawyer has video proof that Tory didn’t shoot Megan Thee Stallion.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Thinking back to the conversation...

There was something about the judge...wouldn't allow certain things. And at the time the girls parents (who are asian) didn't want their daughter or themselves involved.

So the lawyers hands were basically tied at the time. They can only do what their client is willing to cooperate with.

Even in that room nikkas was telling Tory how "real" he was, while I personally thought he was stupid.
That makes Tory look even more of a goofy and why he deserved the sentence that he got if he was dumb enough to believe them.

Not surprising though as Tory did let people on social media and The Coli put him in that situation in the first place.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The owner? Wouldn’t the state be able to obtain a warrant?

How many of Wack tapes have seen light? He a known liar at this point. I actually believe Tory pulled the trigger just not purposely to shoot anybody.

Why would the state try to obtain a warrant against their own case?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I’m serious. If the video isn’t going to come out, then what purpose does it serve bringing it up outside of Wack100 trying to get clout from it?

You're asking if there is a video (allegedly) exonerating an innocent man but it hasn't come out because it was suppressed... Why would someone talk about it?

No disrespect but that's a crazy question to me.

I think the issue I'm seeing is because these people are celebrities, this case doesn't feel like a real life thing to everybody.

If this was any other regular people in the world. You would want people talking about mishandling of a case, witnesses lying, evidence that the public hasn't seen etc.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Lol you know what you right

Would the court be legally obligated to if they were made aware by the defense?

Either way how many of Wack stories will you believe without proof?

I don't like the court system. Our judicial system is broken

But the courts and prosecution both work for "the state".
You're fighting an up hill battle.

It's like being shot by a cop and there's evidence proving they shot you.

The court, the d.A. and the cop all work for the state.

Of course They would be legally obligated to give you a fair trial in every manner. But they definitely aren't.

Simply put, if the States investigators went to the family that owned the tape and told them some things about her being a minor and they saw her with alcohol and weed in that video.
So it's best they keep quiet about the video.

Then you may never see that video... And Torys legal probably can't talk about that video in an official capacity

Edit: I'm not taking anything wack said as facts. I just know this is what happens all the time. nikkaz come home after 20yrs because of "new" found evidence.

And wack said there's a vid of nip doing some weird stuff, I believe somebody else saw it too. everybody pretty much believed that but won't believe this.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You're asking if there is a video (allegedly) exonerating an innocent man but it hasn't come out because it was suppressed... Why would someone talk about it?

No disrespect but that's a crazy question to me.

I think the issue I'm seeing is because these people are celebrities, this case doesn't feel like a real life thing to everybody.

If this was any other regular people in the world. You would want people talking about mishandling of a case, witnesses lying, evidence that the public hasn't seen etc.
It isn’t a crazy at all because the source of the information is from Wack100 who has shown over the years to be an unreliable narrator.

This is not the first time he’s said shyt like this that never saw the light of day.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like the court system. Our judicial system is broken

But the courts and prosecution both work for "the state".
You're fighting an up hill battle.

It's like being shot by a cop and there's evidence proving they shot you.

The court, the d.A. and the cop all work for the state.

Of course They would be legally obligated to give you a fair trial in every manner. But they definitely aren't.

Simply put, if the States investigators went to the family that owned the tape and told them some things about her being a minor and they saw her with alcohol and weed in that video.
So it's best they keep quiet about the video.

Then you may never see that video... And Torys legal probably can't talk about that video in an official capacity

So the defense can’t issue a subpoena to the court?(I’m legit asking & haven’t looked into it).

Are you purposely not addressing Wack history?lol

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It isn’t a crazy at all because the source of the information is from Wack100 who has shown over the years to be an unreliable narrator.

This is not the first time he’s said shyt like this that never saw the light of day.

Ok...
You asked why bring it up .

You definitely bring it up brother.

Your really asking why believe wack.

I don't believe anybody lol

I'm just debating how far fetched his story is.
It's very plausible

But how has wack been an unreliable narrator.
Just because we don't have access to the info he does. Doesn't mean it isn't true.

If there's been situations where he lied for clout then that'll bring the credibility down of his story

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Wack 100 is so unnecessary in music it’s ridiculous

Dude supposedly manages blueface who is garbage and now he manages a washed 45 year old Game who was told to diss rick ross for nothing at all to keep his name afloat but nobody listening to the game in 2024

Wack stay gossiping and the only nikka who seen or got videos of every rapper doing dirt or having sex

Nothing this guy has brought to the table been good. One of the biggest scabs in the game

mag357

Superstar
Daps
So the defense can’t issue a subpoena to the court?(I’m legit asking & haven’t looked into it).

Are you purposely not addressing Wack history?lol

They probably could. But if the witness isn't cooperating or if the real issue is something about her being a minor... This could be court could use that to not obtain the video.

That's a good point tho.

And y'all keep talking about wacks history. Please explain.

I'm usually more surprised how tied in wack is with everything and everybody.
It's like how fat Joe is involved in every story