Wack100: Tory Lanez’s lawyer has video proof that Tory didn’t shoot Megan Thee Stallion.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
He was running with that dumb real nikka shyt...

The Asian girl is a minor and her parents didn't want her involved. Apparently Trey's team may have blessed them financially giving them incentive to release the video.
Dawg that tape would get retrieved with the quickness. I’m sure all they’d need is a warrant to obtain it. I’m calling 🧢

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
After all I wrote. U responded with this bro...
I'm offended lol
You shouldn’t be. You’re totally correct in everything that you said. Unfortunately, it doesnt apply to this particular instance because Tory would have said from the jump he didn’t shoot her instead of poking fun of it until he got charged.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You shouldn’t be. You’re totally correct in everything that you said. Unfortunately, it doesnt apply to this particular insurance because Tory would have said from the jump he didn’t shoot her instead of poking fun of it until he got charged.
Gotcha lol
I'm not understanding tho. When did he say he did shoot her?
Even if he said he didn't shoot her. What would that have changed.

And none of that has anything to do with a potentially innocent man being sent to jail.

These entertainment people are weird tho. So Im not gonna take wacks word about a tape as true.

Even though that's a lot of detail to this story

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Dawg that tape would get retrieved with the quickness. I’m sure all they’d need is a warrant to obtain it. I’m calling 🧢
Iono, like someone said celebrities weird. The question is, would it be worth it to sit in prison a year or two knowing you're innocent and hoping your team can exhenorate you?

The clout he'd receive might be worth the sit down. His gangsta boost would be legendary. A nikka so dedicated to the street code, he didn't "tell" even facing prison!

I only 80% believe this because I was in the room on clubhouse when he and Tory talked about it on the phone. And people talk shyt about Wack but.....he hasn't been a liar yet from what I can see. When he say he got it he got it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Gotcha lol
I'm not understanding tho. When did he say he did shoot her?
Even if he said he didn't shoot her. What would that have changed.

And none of that has anything to do with a potentially innocent man being sent to jail.

These entertainment people are weird tho. So Im not gonna take wacks word about a tape as true.

Even though that's a lot of detail to this story
He knew something happened that night, yet downplayed it and poked fun of her about it a for a long ass time until he got charged for it. Then it wasn’t fun and games anymore.

I still believe that he wouldn’t have gotten charged had he just shut the fukk up and not force her hand into doing so like he did.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Iono, like someone said celebrities weird. The question is, would it be worth it to sit in prison a year or two knowing you're innocent and hoping your team can exhenorate you?

The clout he'd receive might be worth the sit down. His gangsta boost would be legendary. A nikka so dedicated to the street code, he didn't "tell" even facing prison!

I only 80% believe this because I was in the room on clubhouse when he and Tory talked about it on the phone. And people talk shyt about Wack but.....he hasn't been a liar yet from what I can see. When he say he got it he got it.
How does his lawyer benefit from that though if he knows said tape exists Ip