Wack100 Goes OFF on Just Blaze in a Clubhouse debate : Calls Ice T, Pac,Kurupt Turnouts to

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I think he used to have a podcast. He’s was a regular guest on Brilliant Idiots (that’s where I first heard of him) he’s Charlamagne tha God’s friend.

Grapevine?

If you were hot in the late 90’s in rap you benefited from both of the deaths of pac and big.

Vol. 2 or Rush Hour soundtrack is when Jay got popular mainstream wise.

Damn. Pac stay getting strays, even in death.

Juvenile was one of the top popular mainstream rap artist in 98/99, if not the one.

I would say DMX was overall the popular mainstream rap artist in the late 90’s. I think most would agree.

Mase had it first after the death of Pac and Big?

Early 2000’s is a different story.

On another note rap is getting kinda lame.

Video kinda give you a prospective on the young men, fathers, and grandfathers on arguing about hip hop on here.

lame.

Last edited:

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
I’m so sick of this cornball ass dude. He literally makes no sense. I don’t know why so many people scared of this clown. Like they don’t really call this dude out. Even the points he’s right he says it so disrespectful it’s like shut up clown. First off Pac never denied being born in nyc, bro moved around but was respected in la way before he got to death row. If pac can call the sixties and tell them to sit down with trech and give him a pass shows he was respected in la. I’m from la born and raised. My mother went to high school with ice t. I use to see see this Nikka all the time when I was a kid.

Bro really act like he this shot caller from la and what what you can politic and speak on but ain’t he from the valley, Pacoima piru? Valley gangs wasn’t even considered real gangs back in the day. They wasn’t even really respected to speak on hood shyt it’s a lot different now but when I was frowning up in La and watts we laughed and valley dudes, it was considered if you moved to the valley you made it out the hood so they was like soft. The white people lived there. So I don’t know why he act like he such a big shot.
Like someone said he rides Wayne and baby so hard they use to have blue rags I remember when they came out and was in the jordan downs with the crips doing a video forget which song and then they flipped to bloods. So he wanna go crazy and say cash money wasn’t fans but went from crips to bloods and that’s ok? that’s ultimate turnout.I can’t take this dude serious it’s all a money grab and that’s how u have to look at wack like a wwe character. It works for him, but for how long?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This.

Wack is slowly turning into Snoop where he tries to make himself seem knowledgeable about things he has no direct connection to.
I remember Wack stans (no idea why such a thing exists, but whatever) were claiming Wack personally knew Pac and was around all during Death Row's prime.:mjlol:

Most people do not know what the fukk they're talking about (look at this board on a daily basis) and try to coast off some other shyt like who they are or where they're from.

It's :mindblown: that this extends to people actually in the industry but :manny: nothing surprises me any more. You couldn't pay me to listen to the anecdotes of most of these "industry" types, rapper, manager, CEO, A&R, etc.

Fred.

Ol fake ass rap mystery types. Who not skilled in no pillar. Yet be talking like they were in every cypha and dope boi swap that ever happened. While not being or knowing shyt about hiphop frfr. Tired of that sheltered homebody fake on deck mDe up shyt. shyt is made up by people not in the world. Who were not outside in the world all day.

Stop listening to these goofies.

I need to look at these links. I just do not understand why skilled people in a pillar are so fascinated by unskilled prison industrial economy personalities. I just do not get it.

nikka ain't bringing in no pack themselves and not skilled. Why are we listening or entertaining no talents.

I grow tired of no pillar having ass no skilled nikkaz being in rap period.

Why are they prince dejour ass anywhere.

Why, they serve no purpose no skill and have no game and no spittin none either.

The shyt gotta stop.

Art Barr

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is a child in a man's body with the emotional scope and maturity to match his craterface...but he's a industry figure head I guess:yeshrug:
It's a character bro, he is much more levelheaded and civil then he portrays when in the public. Wack isn't "new", he's been around for a long time fukkin with Ray J and them, it's just this "Big Piru, bark on everybody, West up" reckless shyt is new, it's what made him kind of "famous". He was a straitlaced business man/manager while handling Ray J all them years when we never heard of him, when Ray J was doing all them dating shows and family shows and shyt like that.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's a character bro, he is much more levelheaded and civil then he portrays when in the public. Wack isn't "new", he's been around for a long time fukkin with Ray J and them, it's just this "Big Piru, bark on everybody, West up" reckless shyt is new, it's what made him kind of "famous". He was a straitlaced business man/manager while handling Ray J all them years when we never heard of him, when Ray J was doing all them dating shows and family shows and shyt like that.
fukk Wack. I will NEVER give him a pass for the way he disrespected Afeni.

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
Mannie Fresh was on Talib Kweli's podcast and was saying how Baby literally didn't listen to any music outside the camp and didn't want them to either. He said when Baby got the call that Hov wanted to get on the remix, Baby was on some :yeshrug: shyt, because he didn't care about Jay-Z. Mannie Fresh had to break down to him why it was a big deal. So yeah, I think Just is embellishing.
Baby ain't a Hot Boy.....not saying Just is right tho

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly. They was sounding goofy. U had a nikka in there disrespecting the living fukk outta Pac. Even tryna say he wasn’t a legend and nikkas had to check him. Then they ALL damn near disrespected Nas. Disrespected Biggie. Then nikkas tried to be delusional and say Jay was running shyt since he came out. They checked Mouse and they checked Just about that. But then they took it WAY too far and tried to say Juvie was running shyt more than Jay when he came out. That conversation as a whole was annoying as fukk honestly. The right conversation would’ve been DMX. And honestly what makes Hov the one of the GOATS is his consistency at the top of the game. Not necessarily because he was number 1. Listening to the conversation. Both these nikkas was on some fanboy shyt for their respective people they associated with. Whole conversation was disrespectful imo.

what they say about nas

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I’m so sick of this cornball ass dude. He literally makes no sense. I don’t know why so many people scared of this clown. Like they don’t really call this dude out. Even the points he’s right he says it so disrespectful it’s like shut up clown. First off Pac never denied being born in nyc, bro moved around but was respected in la way before he got to death row. If pac can call the sixties and tell them to sit down with trech and give him a pass shows he was respected in la. I’m from la born and raised. My mother went to high school with ice t. I use to see see this Nikka all the time when I was a kid.

Bro really act like he this shot caller from la and what what you can politic and speak on but ain’t he from the valley, Pacoima piru? Valley gangs wasn’t even considered real gangs back in the day. They wasn’t even really respected to speak on hood shyt it’s a lot different now but when I was frowning up in La and watts we laughed and valley dudes, it was considered if you moved to the valley you made it out the hood so they was like soft. The white people lived there. So I don’t know why he act like he such a big shot.
Like someone said he rides Wayne and baby so hard they use to have blue rags I remember when they came out and was in the jordan downs with the crips doing a video forget which song and then they flipped to bloods. So he wanna go crazy and say cash money wasn’t fans but went from crips to bloods and that’s ok? that’s ultimate turnout.I can’t take this dude serious it’s all a money grab and that’s how u have to look at wack like a wwe character. It works for him, but for how long?

I know for sure That nikka aint crossing them lines with Nipsey no more because he got a touch up

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aint this nikka wack only in his early 40's :heh: this nikka was a kid when pac died he dont even know wtf he talking about

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
If you were hot in the late 90’s in rap you benefited from both of the deaths of pac and big.

this needs to stop.

2pac only had 2 big years out of 6.
biggie only moved a total of 2 million units when he died.

their presence wasnt stopping anybody from doing anything.

I really wish somebody would permanently dislocate this dude jaw.
I'm gettin tired of seeing this Wack's name pop up, vast majority of the time
it's always about him sayin something negative about the next man.

looks like just blaze was the one in the wrong here.

he tried to downplay them on the slick.

But then they took it WAY too far and tried to say Juvie was running shyt more than Jay when he came out. That conversation as a whole was annoying as fukk honestly. The right conversation would’ve been DMX.

that chit is arguable.

people get carried away with the jay/dmx stuff.

juvenile & master p were right up there with them.

Last edited: