Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

Daps
Bullshyt .... Only 2 sscc got hit during that gang-war ... Darnell brim and Bobby finch ..... He wasn't hiding at all
He was hiding at his granma house 5 miles out of cpt, his own baby moms confirmed this, plus those who was around at that time know what was going on, he wasnt this superthug that hes being rewritten to be. He stayed in hiding for awhile after pac died.
And as far as riders his main ones were all killed and jailed within months of him dying. Fatal and napolean were the last left and were goin thru they trials back east had they been in vegas that night things woulda turned out diffrent. Plus keefe d lost in the end now he just tryna make himself more of a factor than he really was that night.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
So who do you think was responsible for Pac's murder? The Muder Rap documentary revolves entirely around Keefe's testimony.

Have any of these hood myths about Orlando actually been confirmed? I know he was a gangbanger but over the years people seem to be hyping him up more and more each year to sound like he was the scarface of compton.
nikka was trigger happy ...I stil shake my head at nikkas who think anyone but baby lane n the sscc are the reason pacs dead ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
He was hiding at his granma house 5 miles out of cpt, his own baby moms confirmed this, plus those who was around at that time know what was going on, he wasnt this superthug that hes being rewritten to be. He stayed in hiding for awhile after pac died.
:duck: Who told u that ..... Maybe he was staying there but he wasn't hiding from no one .... So your telling me 2-3 pirus just lied to Compton p.d during that war saying they saw baby lane shooting at them Giving baby lane more cred to the fact how he wasn't scared ....ok nikka :deadrose:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
nikka you not saying shyt. Say some real shyt ho and ill acknowledge you. Your logic dont make sense. you must be white to try and deny reality of shyt that actually did happen. It was hot out there in 96 and alot of people were murdered behind his death. He was thought of as the future of the panther and black liberation movement. you a hater repeating the same shyt like you exposing something.
the future of the black panthers ... Yet he was able and put a position to get popped at on 2 separate times :deadrose: ok .... breh only 4 nikkas got killed/injured during that war 2 from sscc , 2 from the piru factions the rest was just getting shot at it wasn't nikkas getting killed everyday like they made it sound like ......

Daps
:duck: Who told u that ..... Maybe he was staying there but he wasn't hiding from no one .... So your telling me 2-3 pirus just lied to Compton p.d during that war saying they saw baby lane shooting at them Giving baby lane more cred to the fact how he wasn't scared ....ok nikka :deadrose:
Duh, of course they gon lie you really believed that murder rap crap lol again if you were around and out there at that time you would know the story, lane was spooked of the main hitters which is why he stayed in hiding for a period of time everyone knows,we all do. But ima leave it at that.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Duh, of course they gon lie you really believed that murder rap crap lol again if you were around and out there at that time you would know the story, lane was spooked of the main hitters which is why he stayed in hiding for a period of time everyone knows,we all do. But ima leave it at that.
Lol ... nikka how many times I got to run circles around u :bryan: ... Murder rap came out in 2011 ... The Compton police report was made in October 1996 that is stil on record ... Try again :dead:

Antiquity

All Star
Daps

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Orlando has been made out to be this superman-level crip and he's getting his life posthumously mythicized like Pac. He himself said that he was a "dead man walking" once everyone in his city recognized him from those magazine/tv interviews about that night in Vegas.

Daps
the future of the black panthers ... Yet he was able and put a position to get popped at on 2 separate times :deadrose: ok .... breh only 4 nikkas got killed/injured during that war 2 from sscc , 2 from the piru factions the rest was just getting shot at it wasn't nikkas getting killed everyday like they made it sound like ......
Did pac hurt your soul or somethin? Are you happy hes dead? Is this baby lane daughter?
Lol ... nikka how many times I got to run circles around u :bryan: ... Murder rap came out in 2011 ... The Compton police report was made in October 1996 that is stil on record ... Try again :dead:
Like i said if you were around the area at that time you would know what was really goin on. Again Ima just leave it at that.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Did pac hurt your soul or somethin? Are you happy hes dead? Is this baby lane daughter?

Like i said if you were around the area at that time you would know what was really goin on. Again Ima just leave it at that.
No .... Am speaking facts unlike u living in a fairy tale ... I couldn't care less baby lane is dead ... N nikkas like him ... But to say a nikka like that was hiding is bullshyt ... You weren't around wen pac got shot wtf u talking about .... Thinking u was in the Compton hoods in 96 or sum shyt :mjlol: ... Am Gona take Tim branan n Bobby lads word n investigating more serious then some coli poster enough said ....:sas2:

Daps
No .... Am speaking facts unlike u living in a fairy tale ... I couldn't care less baby lane is dead ... N nikkas like him ... But to say a nikka like that was hiding is bullshyt ... You weren't around wen pac got shot wtf u talking about .... Thinking u was in the Compton hoods in 96 or sum shyt :mjlol: ... Am Gona take Tim branan n Bobby lads word n investigating more serious then some coli poster enough said ....:sas2:
you obviously wasnt around back then so Im not gonna keep goin back and forth. You go off what you read and those of us who was around knw the real.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Game has a Pac tattoo. He's literally obsessed with him. I said he's a Pac stan, you're talking about he's a Jay fan. The two are not the same.

Fred.

Game with his tattoos. Butterflies, other men.:mjlol:

Nothing matches Game's love/obsession for Dre though. I've never seen one rapper be on another man's dikk like Game is with Dre. Game on Devil's Advocate was like an ex always posting on social media on some "I'm fine without you" shyt and Dre probably doesn't give him a second thought.

Also, why the hell would you name yourself WACK 100?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
nikka was trigger happy ...I stil shake my head at nikkas who think anyone but baby lane n the sscc are the reason pacs dead ....

It's pretty obvious to everyone except wacko conspiracy theorists that Baby Lane and Southside Crips killed Pac. It's been known for two decades.

The only question to me is if Puff (and Big for that matter) really did pay for the hit. Keefe D acted like Big didn't know, but then said Faith asked "was that you?" after Vegas. It's hard to believe that Faith would know but not Biggie.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Do you even know the history of the Black Panthers?