Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
It ain't about Hero worship. It's about the facts getting misconstrued by a nikka who never been around a man who's been dead for 21 years.

Didn't he know Pac personally, breh?

I'd take his word over any nikka on a message board with 21 years of speculation on a man they've never met in person.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
Didn't he know Pac personally, breh?

I'd take his word over any nikka on a message board with 21 years of speculation on a man they've never met in person.

bruh he never met Pac lol i met Pac and i would never sit here and act like i knew the nikka...wack outta pocket and he shouldn't be speakin on Pac at all

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
This has been stated over n over .... No one punked anyone ..... U think nas is Gona be in his own city with just 3 nikkas:what:.... Death row had nikkas and so did nas from Q.B U Making out pac to be this super macho nikka :dame:... They talked like men n had plans to hook up......

Words from Snoop about what happened that night(before he started flip flopping) :

We was in New York before Pac got killed at the MTV Awards and Angie Martinez had got at me in the park because Pac had just confronted Nas. Nas had about 50 n***as with him and Pac had about 30 nikkas with him and Pac checked him, punked him in Central Park, I mean straight punked him. He went up to the n***a and told him, “nikka, look nikka.” Nas said, “Hey Pac, I ain’t got no problem with you man, I love your music.” So Pac said, “Well look nikka, if you ain’t got a problem with me, I got a record comin out where I diss you, Biggie, Jay-Z and whop whop whoop, and nikka if it ain’t no love lost, nikka don’t make no reply record, nikka and I wont come back at you no more.” And it went down just like that, I was right there. I wasn’t in the circle I was outside the circle looking right [in], so Pac is standing where you at, and he looking at me while he talking to [Nas], and I’m right behind Nas about four steps away.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Words from Snoop about what happened that night(before he started flip flopping) :

We was in New York before Pac got killed at the MTV Awards and Angie Martinez had got at me in the park because Pac had just confronted Nas. Nas had about 50 n***as with him and Pac had about 30 nikkas with him and Pac checked him, punked him in Central Park, I mean straight punked him. He went up to the n***a and told him, “nikka, look nikka.” Nas said, “Hey Pac, I ain’t got no problem with you man, I love your music.” So Pac said, “Well look nikka, if you ain’t got a problem with me, I got a record comin out where I diss you, Biggie, Jay-Z and whop whop whoop, and nikka if it ain’t no love lost, nikka don’t make no reply record, nikka and I wont come back at you no more.” And it went down just like that, I was right there. I wasn’t in the circle I was outside the circle looking right [in], so Pac is standing where you at, and he looking at me while he talking to [Nas], and I’m right behind Nas about four steps away.

:mjlol: Nas didn't want those problems.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I still think it's some truth to that^^^

I think Snoop turned it down/"flip flopped" because he spoke without thinking the first time.

Then he thought, "Damn Nas is still a living legend that I respect...let me not step on any toes."

Just look at the 2 niccaz involved.Nas is more mellow/laid back

Pac was hyper, blunt, & loud.

20:08----Kurupt explaining how Pac was always turnt up

Like even when he was joking, you thought the nicca really wanted to fight you:mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
not only that.. but, he may be actually right..

i personally dont see how anyone, but some super-Stan of Pac.. can get so offended by what dudes saying.. :dahell:
"Pac got killed by the same nikka who robbed him". False.

"Pac was a nobody with no platinum albums before Death Row". False.

"Pac ain't do shyt for the West Coast". False.

"Pac was only on the receiving side of a gun". False.

"Pac died with 125k in his account." None of his concern to be acting like he knew the mans finances.

"I wouldn't have got killed in that passenger seat cause I wasn't scared like Pac." . Retarded. Ignorant and disrespectful.

U don't see how someone would take offense to a nikka goin all on social media spewing this bullshyt when he didn't know the man from a can of paint? Really?

Last edited: