Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
So why wasnt Wack100 shouted out by Pac on that song like Heron, Big Hen, Suge, Buntry and them?

Probably because he was a nobody at Death Row!

Daps
I never said he didn't do good things that no one heard of .... Am speaking what he actully spoke about in interviews and convos ... His whole jail interview before deathrow .... "He wants to change , wilding out n thug -life is ignorant , he has no problems with anyone etc etc ...." Soon as he comes out he contradicts everything he said go peep that ..... His convo with monster kody did he actully even put pen to paper ... No .. I never said pac didn't do no good things .... I said he spoke a lot about things .. But the things he actully spoke ov doing for the masses ... Compared to what he was actully doing off camra contradicts a lot of what he spoke ov .... like I said to the other nikka it don't matter what we debate .... The fact pac died due to his interaction with a Compton Pirus gang beef with a Compton crips gang beef lets me know exactly where pacs mind-set was at that point .....

yeah, well like someone already said if you focus on his worst behavior after getting bailed out, you're judging him by one year, maybe even a few days, of his life (just like the DA and judges and politicians did to him and a lot of people) the source i gave you goes back to his teen years. you're free to pick what you want to focus on.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
yeah, well like someone already said if you focus on his worst behavior after getting bailed out, you're judging him by one year, maybe even a few days, of his life. the source i gave you goes back to his teen years. you're free to pick what you want to focus on
.... But that's the whole point .... He spoke about doing things for the community n didn't come though how hard is that to understand .... Like I said I respect pac had heart ... Amazing talent ... But he was just a great talker / gift ov the gab wen it came to all the shyt he was Gona do for the community he never went though with any big idea he had ..... Maybe had he survived n got out ov the bullshyt situation he was in then yes he mite have had a massive difference ..... Btw it's not just pac that's plenty ov nikkas who are just good talkers wen it comes to these social /community type -tip they tell nikkas wat they wana hear ...

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Man, people. All I can say is, put yourselfin the shoes of a 24 yr old Pac. Now, what would YOU have done if you're going through the exact same thing. The same exact thing. :jbhmm:
But .... Pac created these problems for himself .... I think that's the point u missing .... who told pac to go hang with Jimmy Hatian jack etc then wen shyt went south he lashed out at everyone ... First off am not Gona go hang with nikkas who have a rep espically if I didn't grow up with them that's just waiting to be set up .... second am not Gona start repping/ claiming a gang at that age either espically if I only been around them less then a year ... That's just asking for trouble .... most these situations he himself got himself into so all this talk put your self in his shoes .. It was his own doing no one forced him to do anything ....:francis:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
.... But that's the whole point .... He spoke about doing things for the community n didn't come though how hard is that to understand .... Like I said I respect pac had heart ... Amazing talent ... But he was just a great talker / gift ov the gab wen it came to all the shyt he was Gona do for the community he never went though with any big idea he had ..... Maybe had he survived n got out ov the bullshyt situation he was in then yes he mite have had a massive difference ..... Btw it's not just pac that's plenty ov nikkas who are just good talkers wen it comes to these social /community type -tip they tell nikkas wat they wana hear ...
nikka shut up already there's literal proof of Pac doin some of the shyt he spoke about but u choose to ignore all of that shyt. At that point it's ur problem not his. nikka was 25 and caught up in a bunch of shyt of course he couldn't do EVERYTHING. But there's clear evidence of him doing shyt out there and not broadcasting it for publicity. Jesus Christ u talk like u knew this nikka. When in reality is u don't even know nobody who was even connected to the nikka. Of course he had his problems and flaws and shyt he had to work on but u paint an entire negative picture. Ignore the positive shyt aside from his music and the way he "talks". And carry yaself like u got all the answers when in reality u just a random fan like everybody else. I've spoken to nikkas who knew PAC personally and I still don't act like I know everything. U don't even have that on ur side.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
With all that being said, why can't he just be telling the truth though?

You have to let go of hero worship at some point and realize these rap nikkas ain't who they pretend to be in the booth and on camera.
Its real to them dammit:heh: book long paragraphs explaining how they know pac better than the people that ACTUALLY knew and interacted with him make perfect sense to themselves lol...lets truly think on that for a moment:jbhmm: its all good to be a fan of the music but dudes cant be right in the head. sometimes harsh realities refuse to process in the human brain and people just cant come to terms wit it:mjcry: some posters went from waving pom poms for wack100 literally just a few months ago to now attacking his character and west coast / street credentials :mjlol: all because the nikka kept it 100 and gave HIS personal take on a person he actually knew:deadrose:..all these hurt feelings on piru :to:
wack100 knew Pac ? :what:
Yeah stanlley:umad:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Richie rich mc eiht ray luv did :gucci:
Number 1. What that gotta do with Wack 100 spreading false info about Pac?
Number 2. MC Eiht didn't know Pac. He met him on the set of Menace and that was really the gist of their interactions.
Number 3. Richie Rich knew Pac but he flip flopped when speaking about him so I don't even know what's goin on wit him.
Number 4. U right about Ray Luv.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Its real to them dammit:heh: book long paragraphs explaining how they know pac better than the people that ACTUALLY knew and interacted with him make perfect sense to themselves lol...lets truly think on that for a moment:jbhmm: its all good to be a fan of the music but dudes cant be right in the head. sometimes harsh realities refuse to process in the human brain and people just cant come to terms wit it:mjcry: some posters went from waving pom poms for wack100 literally just a few months ago to now attacking his character and west coast / street credentials :mjlol: all because the nikka kept it 100 and gave HIS personal take on a person he actually knew:deadrose:..all these hurt feelings on piru :to:

Yeah stanlley:umad:
Wack 100 never knew Pac fukk is u talkin bout? Wack 100 got to Death Row years after Pac died he never met Pac a day in his life.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
nikka shut up already there's literal proof of Pac doin some of the shyt he spoke about but u choose to ignore all of that shyt. At that point it's ur problem not his. nikka was 25 and caught up in a bunch of shyt of course he couldn't do EVERYTHING. But there's clear evidence of him doing shyt out there and not broadcasting it for publicity. Jesus Christ u talk like u knew this nikka. When in reality is u don't even know nobody who was even connected to the nikka. Of course he had his problems and flaws and shyt he had to work on but u paint an entire negative picture. Ignore the positive shyt aside from his music and the way he "talks". And carry yaself like u got all the answers when in reality u just a random fan like everybody else. I've spoken to nikkas who knew PAC personally and I still don't act like I know everything. U don't even have that on ur side.
:lolbron: Ov course you have :mjlol::duck: .... U the biggest Stan on this forum soon as 1 nikka says the slightest negative thing about pac u jumping in to defend him :cape: news flash nikka u never knew him either :krs:.... But the way u defend him we would all think he's your dead father or brother :camby:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:lolbron: Ov course you have :mjlol::duck: .... U the biggest Stan on this forum soon as 1 nikka says the slightest negative thing about pac u jumping in to defend him :cape: news flash nikka u never knew him either :krs:.... But the way u defend him we would all think he's your dead father or brother :camby:
Nope. I've said my own negative things about Pac. I dont "stan" nobody. I don't even enter every Pac thread cause the same nikkas in every single one who irrationally disrespect and hate a dead man that been gone for 21 years. Half these nikkas was born either the year of or after he died. I'm talking to YOU tho. How I'm the stan yet u in every thread I'm in. Regurgitating the same bullshyt u got from a white cop who never met the nikka? U went as far as to speak to people on the internet about the life and death of this nikka who didn't even know him. Took it as gospel and one got exposed as a fraud. And as far as u callin DuckTales on me knowing people who knew him shows how out of touch u are. Pac had alot of connections with NY and NJ. U don't know who or what I know. I don't say shyt for the fukk of it. Any time I've ever said I knew somebody on here my info checked out. Ask about me. I don't need to impress none of u lil nikkas. I'm not an internet fraud like ya boy u got ya "Intel" from. Make it so bad this is prolly the first time I've given that information. Just to make the point that I don't carry myself like I know everything. Despite shyt that I've been told personally.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
game was a big jay-z fan as well

Game has a Pac tattoo. He's literally obsessed with him. I said he's a Pac stan, you're talking about he's a Jay fan. The two are not the same.

Fred.