waaaay more new members this week...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poweshow

Rookie
Daps
:yawn: Nobody ever heard of ya bum ass site to steal ya idea.

If it is ya idea, use it & make another Coli.

I'm no longer a junior in high school, I've moved onto bigger things than creating message boards; securities and bonds, do you even trade bro?

Poweshow

Rookie
Daps
Sure sounds like the same one who told me he likes to ejaculate on other men

:kmnb:

Given the opportunity I'd do it to you

szjzGEK.gif

cook

Banned
Daps
We can prove this one pretty easily: provide proof of your real IP and we can see if you've ever been on TMB.

Of course I expect you to "not have to prove anything to me or anybody else" so I'm excited to see how you back out of this

_1389620087.gif

fnhawh.jpg

yeah lemme give someone with 2 posts my IP address. giving you my IP would only prove something if i was a member because xenforo doens't log visitor IPs. i wouldn't expect you to know that considering the fact that you're not even a mod, nevermind an admin so you wouldn't be able to look up my IP anyways. you're definitely not looking anything up right now considering your site is not even loading :fraidso:

Poweshow

Rookie
Daps
fnhawh.jpg

yeah lemme give someone with 2 posts my IP address. giving you my IP would only prove something if i was a member because xenforo doens't log visitor IPs. i wouldn't expect you to know that considering the fact that you're not even a mod, nevermind an admin so you wouldn't be able to look up my IP anyways. you're definitely not looking anything up right now considering your site is not even loading :fraidso:

Crazy that you know that I'm not a mod nor an admin despite the site being down. But no, you're clearly not trying to hide anything

girls+i+dont+care.gif

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
fnhawh.jpg

jtqFMja.png
@ the suttle ether.

Status
Not open for further replies.