waaaay more new members this week...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cook

Banned
Daps
Crazy that you know that I'm not a mod nor an admin despite the site being down. But no, you're clearly not trying to hide anything

girls+i+dont+care.gif

yeah that was really hard to figure out, crazy actually....i must be a long term member to know such privileged information

Oh dear god. I'm going to go ahead and state Powe does not speak for TMB, and he's not even a mod there.

Poweshow

Rookie
Daps
yeah that was really hard to figure out....i must be a long term member to know such privileged information

Again, the site is down... but you knew. You have no idea what TMB is, you have no idea who I am..... but you know I'm not a mod, and you know I'm not an admin..... when the site is down. Obviously you're not going to come out and admit to lifting my ideas, but it's painfully obvious.

Lena-Dunham-hi-GIF.gif

cook

Banned
Daps
Again, the site is down... but you knew. You have no idea what TMB is, you have no idea who I am..... but you know I'm not a mod, and you know I'm not an admin..... when the site is down. Obviously you're not going to come out and admit to lifting my ideas, but it's painfully obvious.

Lena-Dunham-hi-GIF.gif

because you missed the part where your friend posted in this thread that you're not a mod. you apparently also missed the part where i quoted him in my previous post saying that you're not a mod....

speaking of lifting ideas, i was just about to give you the idea that its not wise to run a xenforo forum in debug mode as your site was doing. it poses a security risk but i fear i might be too late in giving you this idea
Vince-McMahon-distraught.gif

cook

Banned
Daps
let me find out out this nikka @cook stepped from behind the curtain and started clappin up rival sites himself :dead:

cause this "mainboard" sure as hell ain't up no more

no not at all friend, im not a hacker, just looking out for the main board. besides i was quite enjoying reading their thread about us. its a shame its not loading. hopefully they get it resolved soon. :mjcry:

Poweshow

Rookie
Daps
I applaud @cook for having time to play around with websites after he gets done with his part-time job at Buffalo Wild Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.