Not open for further replies.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I don't trust those CACS! I see LOTS of potential race trolls

here is a post from their site:

Looking at that board is blowing my mind man it's like the bizarro version of here. How long have they been out?
No shyt. They even have a thread about Barkley being a heathen
No shyt. They even have a thread about Barkley being a heathen

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
More suspected white supremacist post planning for board invasion

I read the coli sometimes it's The mainboard for the blacks
I might have to leave guys I am pretty black
Really liking the racial spin they put on the UAB football story. Should have included that in ours.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/uab-blazers-shut-their-football-program-down-wow.272530/page-3
The coli is the shyt. I might have to do a roll call of black delegation posters who are over there.

Google "Harvin Marrison". It's probably one of the funniest threads I've ever read.

Whoa...so like if I posted on there for a while id finally know how oops tt etc feel over here?
Where does the line start for our free $500.00 in Mainboard Moolah? REPARATIONS!!!!
Couple things.

I read some of the Demarco Murray thread and most of them are fukking hilarious.

I also read some of the Jameis Winston and the mobile qbs threads. Some of their white hatrid makes PDL look like John Brown.

This seems to be the start. And it's only 2 pages in outta 18. they board invading/trolling
Someone please go over there and start a thread telling them we're interested in a merger. Or at least some sort of partnership.

Someone please go over there and start a thread telling them we're interested in a merger. Or at least some sort of partnership.
We need our token board

Help, I'm white.

357lxeh.jpg
wouldn't last they really hate whites over there . I would be considered a moderate . every thread is white devil.
love that place! The humor there is like ours, but more urban.
I am so intrigued by the coli. Ts the exact same thing as tmb...but with black ppl.
HERE WE GO

I am so intrigued by the coli. Ts the exact same thing as tmb...but with blac
k ppl.
I'm considering becoming an active poster there.
when you go to sign up the verification question is "Illmatic was written by?"

:laugh:
i signed up under a super inconspicuous name so they'll never know

RACE TROLLING

A LOT more NBA discussion.
Going to join and start an NHL thread
awaiting approval for my account so i can post :angrycorn:

They know about TMB as well.. Found this in the rafters section under By Popular demand: True coliwood Stories- College Athletics.

Post said:

I don't know if yall know about the mainboard but they had a thread like this but they kept the names in it. shyt was hilarious.... Racist ass forum though:datsnasty:
them calling any forum racist is hilarious. Some of them boycott NFL because its to racist
ooks like @IV already has an account over there
7uSKBlN.png
man i'd be over there full time if not for the sports discussion. posters are funnier. the racists are actually correct in their assessments that the white man is the spawn of yakoub and should be chased back into the caves from whence they came. they have an active hip-hop board and a diverse tv board (lots of black anime fans out there).

the only thing is that the sports discussion is pretty much like a black barbershop. dominated by stephen a smith/skip bayless type takes. lot's of kobe stans and stuff like that. plus i love my nba/ut threads over here.
:aicmon:THIS LETS YOU KNOW CRACKERS DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT BEING WHITE

I feel like we should merge with them.
we'd have to delete the Ferguson thread first

man i'd be over there full time if not for the sports discussion. posters are funnier. the racists are actually correct in their assessments that the white man is the spawn of yakoub and should be chased back into the caves from whence they came. they have an active hip-hop board and a diverse tv board (lots of black anime fans out there).

the only thing is that the sports discussion is pretty much like a black barbershop. dominated by stephen a smith/skip bayless type takes. lot's of kobe stans and stuff like that. plus i love my nba/ut threads over here.
5299703+_2ee189f1ce03477b9983426b0436ae2d.jpg
I thought all blacks were kobe stans
The first guy's handle is @skeetsinternal and his avatar tagline says "I never see my nut." :laugh:
I'm going to steal this like we stole rock and roll.

what does cac mean exactly? other than white person
I think it's short for Caucasian.

HAH, one for @cook @midwesthiphop

They have way too many sub forums :twocents:
Never got over that whole segregation thing
I'm joining, negros have always liked me.
:aicmon:CACS wanna be down so bad they LOOKING AT OUR PHOTOS
500 page thread (not sure about per page stuff) for posting their pictures.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/men-of-the-coli-reveal-yourself.12594/

Only waded through about 15 pages but themes seem to be:

Reluctant to post pics
Accuse people who refuse of being cacs
Make fun of all pictures: guys who look good are "moist" or soft, ugly dudes, well...
Post pictures of white dudes as jokes
Discuss hair lines
Pardon me but my cac is going to show:
1. What's a Kobe Stan?
2. c00n is just an Uncle Tom, right?
Even their lame ass mods are having a go
we are entering into negotiations to buy the coli

and by buy I mean just take it from them without giving anything in return

#cac
My name over there will be Kevin Sumlin
Joining changing name to da intanet
One of two things is a possibility about that place:

1. It's all a bunch of RFC's that have no idea they're essentially catfishing(this term takes on a different meaning here, when used in reference to someone pretending to be black, since, let's face it, black people are the only ones who eat bottom-feeding catfish) each other

2. It's kind of like when Gizzoogle was a thing. Someone Gizzoogle'd TMB, and you guys are all reading the version of TMB that would exist if we were all black
Holy shyt at their thread to Jameis. Exact opposite of tmb thread and fukking hilarious

Troll @Pesci
let's see whose mods are lazier

i registered yesterday at like 5 and my posting privileges still haven't been enabled
Are you guys signing up under same handles or should we make incognito names that are more urban
If I enable cussing does it say nikka?
is it bad if i want to use my account to pretend to be an insane white supremacist, ordained by god as the last tribe of israel, who will condemn all non-whites to the lake of fire?
Hopefully an e-race war precipitates.
Is it too heavy handed to start an OFFICIAL #CAC THREAD
Lol at yall figuring out the best ways to accidentally ruin their board
I like how people joined that board not to post and join the community because the board is hilarious but to "troll" as a white person

the mainboard really is quite a racist place
What is "battle rap culture"?

Is that like "You Got Served"?

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
USER @Pesci That is posting in this thread, is a suspected white supremacist and DEFINITELY A TROLL. He was talking about the need to DELETE the FERGUSON THREAD over on that CAC site.

:leostare:Why do you think we should Delete the thread @Pesci

:camby:

datnukkahd

Go Blue!
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles via Ann Arbor Michigan
More suspected white supremacist post

This seems to be the start. And it's only 2 pages in outta 18. they board invading/trolling

HERE WE GO

RACE TROLLING

:aicmon:THIS LETS YOU KNOW CRACKERS DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT BEING WHITE

HAH, one for @cook @midwesthiphop

:aicmon:CACS wanna be down so bad they LOOKING AT OUR PHOTOS

You are one sensitive ass nikka.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
More trolls from that site