waaaay more new members this week...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
most of the members are college football fans.
post-41349-jonah-hill-oscars-cut-it-out-g-w5Tc.gif

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
"Yea....abandon the merger. no variety over there. Everyone repeating the same opinion. Same posting style. Same threads. No original content. TMB shyts all over them. My proposal is to step up our smiley game."

What merger?

We aint trying to merge with that wack ass TMB site are we?

:camby:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
breh

Originally Posted by SweetIslandGyal
It seems to be some sort of trend or something???I am new to this website but anyway, I'm in a similar situation right now with an Iranian man. He is older than me, and all he could talk about when I first met him was having a baby for him! I did end up pregnant with my daughter and she is beautiful but if I had to do it again, I would NOT have gone that route. They have some sort of weird fetish for BW it seems. He wanted me to have a houseful of children for him while he still lives with his WIFE.

I know personally of three other BW in the same situation as me. One baby daddy is Iranian, one Lebanese and one Egyptian. And all these mofo's, including mine, don't want to pay any child support! So for you BW out there who think that Middle Eastern men are somehow a good match, PLEASE reconsider. You would be better off with White men if you feel you want to date outside. Leave the towel heads alone because they DO NOT respect Blacks, ESPECIALLY Black women!

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::heh:
Yea those hoes are pathetic it's called Lipstick Asylum for a reason. Couldn't no normal black person stay there for long, no sane black man could stick around that nut house for a week. Those bytches legit need therapy :mjlol:

Anchor Town

Best Ball Boy In The Land
Daps
Hey, tell Poweshow on TMB, that this shyt on this website is original and has been way around longer then 2012. We been round since 1999 and he needs to stfu.

Thanks
Powe got back to you:
POWESHOW said:
Flexo Rodriguez is a fukking dumbass fakkit. The guy literally has no comprehension of what I was saying so I don't understand why he is speaking out. Literally 3/4 of my ideas of how TMB should be set up were lifted from my posts and used over on their bunk-ass website. Congrats to whoever used my brilliance to erect that site, it got them a lot of members and posts. Flexo can suck my dikk though (I'll only finish on his face, not in his mouth, so no homo) because he didn't set the shyt up AND everything I said went straight over his head. Get you money up, Flexo, you cocksucker.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
wasnt there another thread like this last year or somethin? some other board found thecoli and was :ohhh: then got shook? that thread was funny as hell too.

its funny though because the main reason new posters lately (the past few months) have been getting the :camby: is because theyre wack. if they were remotely decent and braved the storm of hazing they might have a chance but i find it unlikely

Ezra

Daps
wasnt there another thread like this last year or somethin? some other board found thecoli and was :ohhh: then got shook? that thread was funny as hell too.

its funny though because the main reason new posters lately (the past few months) have been getting the :camby: is because theyre wack. if they were remotely decent and braved the storm of hazing they might have a chance but i find it unlikely
People get run off our board all the time because they're bytch made pussies. We won't run away because people say mean things.

Having said that,

come-at-the-king-best-not-miss.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.