VOTE or DIE: Years later. How do we view Red Dead Redemption 2?

Rate RDR2

• 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 83 79.0%
  • 4/5⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • 3/5⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • 2/5⭐⭐

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 1/5⭐

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Their name is on it, they can remake it. Fiytb :dahell:

and if you look at that article it clearly says red dead revolver got mixed reviews. while RDR and RDR2 both received critical acclaim.
and as a person who completed all three game multiple times each, it was well warranted reactions for all three.
i can understand if you feel like you have an outlier opinion. but you here acting like its consensus that revolveer is the best game in the series

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Still haven't played it. Game came out when I was busy as hell in life. Never caught up to play it

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Their name is on it, they can remake it. Fiytb :dahell:

???

Capcom literally developed the game, abandoned it and Rockstar picked it up. Their design input was very minimal which is why Revolver is such a weird ass game

Rockstar is great but idk if they could replicate the Capcom weirdness nor is Revolvers weirdness something people wanted.

You're acting like Rockstar themselves developed Revolver. If you just want the game with better resolution and graphics, sure, they could probably do that.

I'm saying a remake of revolver would be weird because it's literally not a game they developed, conceived of, designed, etc. Which is why they immediately rebooted it when they could.

Nowhere was i saying they couldn't legally remake it. Idk how you can infer that since they own the franchise.

No wonder you didn't like Redemption. Too over your head?

Last edited:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Masterpiece videogame

Creative, ambitious, attention to detail and characters are second to none

You have to be in a certain mood to enjoy, and it's not something I'll replay anytime soon, but I think about this game often

I wish Rockstar did the same