Vodoo experts get in here quick!

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Bro you talking to me about some pseudo shyt when Im talking about real archaelogical records that no one can deny. You definitely not listening to me if you think I said that west african kingdoms were behind or isolated from anybody :gucci: Im talking about the historical record, not opinions or think pieces. Were kinda saying the same shyt but there must be a lapse in communication cuz you not hearing me.

I don’t think either of you are wrong, there’s very little known about Ancient West African history in comparison to other African people’s, for example the san people in South Africa have been said to inhabit that land for tens of thousands of years and apparently some of the oldest peoples in this planet, who have been in that same region when civilisations in Kemet were taking place.

Same with the Afroasiatics the Somalians, Ethiopians and etc all of them can trace their lineage to the region they currently are in thousands of years, with many west African tribes though it gets a bit complicated when you try to go further back than Timbuktu, you’ve got the nok as you mean around 1000 bc but are these the people that would go onto form later peoples like the Yoruba and Igbos? I don’t know but it seems to be a grey area there.

Maybe people need to stop focusing on Egypt so much and actually west Africa cause there’s a lot shrouded in mystery, what we do know of course is the spiritual systems....

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I don’t think either of you are wrong, there’s very little known about Ancient West African history in comparison to other African people’s, for example the san people in South Africa have been said to inhabit that land for tens of thousands of years and apparently some of the oldest peoples in this planet, who have been in that same region when civilisations in Kemet were taking place.

Same with the Afroasiatics the Somalians, Ethiopians and etc all of them can trace their lineage to the region they currently are in thousands of years, with many west African tribes though it gets a bit complicated when you try to go further back than Timbuktu, you’ve got the nok as you mean around 1000 bc but are these the people that would go onto form later peoples like the Yoruba and Igbos? I don’t know but it seems to be a grey area there.

Maybe people need to stop focusing on Egypt so much and actually west Africa cause there’s a lot shrouded in mystery, what we do know of course is the spiritual systems....
i invite everyone in here to discuss a thought i had as i replied to this thread
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-little-known-biblical-curse-of-egypt-by-isaiah.776717/

I started to ask myself what happened to Egypt and the kingdoms associated with it...couldnt help but start diggin :whew:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
if nikkas could just play with voodoo to get rich...
there wouldnt be any broke nikkas...
Yep, Haiti is consistently one of the poorest countries in the world, and the poorest in the Western hemisphere.

People make these kinds of threads every once in a while. Not sure they understand or care that they are mocking a spiritual system. A dude that doesn't respect himself, surely isn't going to respect others.