Vodoo experts get in here quick!

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Who the hell do I need to summon in order to get rich quick? I remember that girl summoned papa legba, but now she's dead. I'm tired of working for 17 an hour, so what spirit or whatever am I suppose to summon:mjcry:! I got my mirror, period blood, knife, and powder all the things needed

wont work cause you're not genuine about it breh..

you just want riches.
you gotta really fukk with the ancestors and put in work yourself

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Draw an upside down cross op since apparently Black Gods are demons on the cacli I mean the coli

Oh and dont worry about paying them back on time :troll: theyll forgive they wanna see you shine baby!! when you do the sacrifice, prick your own finger dont use any of the chickens or goats like that. Using your OWN blood is stronger :mjgrin:
Those not blacks gods do ya research, theyre pagan gods our God is the Almighty YHWH in which his image we were made

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

So this voodoo “god” thing has a favorite drink? and it apparently starts with adding white rum? and cinnamon? :mjlol: I guess next I’m supposed to believe that Jehovah likes coffee, two sugars hold the cream? :heh:

Be a spiritual f*cking GOD but drink human drinks brehs :laff:

I will never. Ever. Ever ever ever. Believe in this voodoo CRAP and stupid shyt like what’s in that article is exactly why :mjlol:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
So this voodoo “spirit” has a favorite drink and it apparently starts with adding white rum? and cinnamon? :mjlol: I guess next I’m supposed to believe that Jehovah likes his coffee with two sugars hold the cream? :heh:

I will never. Ever. Ever ever ever. Believe in this voodoo CRAP and stupid shyt that article is exactly why :mjlol:

Maybe you should try one of these rituals if you think nothing will happen. Or let one of these brehs here who into this fake shyt help you out to do it properly.

Nothings gonna happen right ?
:ld:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
b67be4e16fe763574e18a1f779fa1674.jpg

0d6d4e7d47e469cb794f1e5d608915f6.jpg

Draw that veve with powder. Good luck.... And mean it. And he goes by Met Kalfou. Again good luck.:picard:

HELP! I did it and now some guy is in my room staring at me.

The fukk is about to happen?!

Edit: It's just my uncle Larry

Edit2: Wait a minute my uncle Larry just called me. So who the fukk is this nikka?

Edit3: I told him to leave and he left. I'm safe now thanks.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Those not blacks gods do ya research, theyre pagan gods our God is the Almighty YHWH in which his image we were made

Yahweh is the God of the ancient Hebrews my man, an Afroasiatic deity worshipped in Canaan along with Baal, Yam, Mot and Astarte (his wife) until his cult took power and declared him supreme. So quite literally, it is Yhwh who is the pagan God because his followers at one time worshipped other Gods of which he was in the same pantheon. Same thing goes for Allah originally being a Sabaean moon God.

Black folk and their descnedants in the West are from Niger-Congo peoples and Bantu peoples, not Afroasiatics. Do ya googles.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Maybe you should try one of these rituals if you think nothing will happen. Or let one of these brehs here who into this fake shyt help you out to do it properly.

Nothings gonna happen right ?
:ld:

No thanks. Voodoo is just something for me to poke fun at for shyts and giggles whenever I hear people speak about it. Or if I’m bored. It has never, and probably will never, ever, reach a high enough level of importance to me for me to actually do something like “try a ritual” :heh: nikka please