Vodoo experts get in here quick!

LocSavage

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ms13paint
Also the Egyptian migration West theory I dont take too much stock

It's not that, since nikkaz was already ova the place it just be trade and influence of those times.
I no it's hard for sum nikkas to accept dat but if u think about it shyt is true cuz the way I look at it is a fly nikka is always gone be fly no matter where they at so that's that to that.
Boy that was alot to say I need a sip of cold water for dat!

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

LocSavage

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ms13paint
Lol @ Ritual Casting over da internet.

nikka plz you better go get your self a lucky rabbit foot and a new pair of shoes. Walk In Dat!

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Theres no clear cut smoking gun evidencen for any of this you posted, but I'm not mad at it either. Will take the time to read up on tgis and form my own opinion, but for now I dont think the Egypto-Nubian pantheon had any influence on the other Gods of Africa because the Nok civilization who was the precursor to the Benin existed around the time from of Old Egypt and they already worshipped some of these deities. Also the Egyptian migration West theory I dont take too much stock into because A) the same theory exists about the original Meccans moving to Nigeria after Mohammed defeated the idolatrous inhabitants so Idk sounds like the same story repeated twice to me. And B) Theres still original Nubian people in Upper Egypt/Sudan so why does their language and non-Islamic customs not have any influence on West Africa besides a rather vague and tenuous thread that could be easily juelzed?

Im take these theories with a grain of because it always seems to come from a point of "Theres no way West Africans could have built majestic cities and discovered metallurgy and cavalry by themselves, the Egyptians did it :unimpressed:" which reminds me of the "theres no way Black Egyptians built the pyramids and obelisks so precisely, aliens did it or they werent black to begin with" crowd.

But regardless good post
more important, is wiping from your mind that the kingdoms of west africa were somehow behind everyone else or separated

but rather, they arose at the same time from similar kinship

it is well established that the mighty men of Libya/Cush served in armies of egypt as well as of the greeks/ptolemies. Known since ancient times for their physical superiority and unwavering wills they have been used for their bodies since ancient times

you can see this even now. I would rather recognize the miseducation than delve into divide and conquer tactics that europeans have plagued us with.

Paganism is not european or african or asian by nature but rather the need for man to make god into a tool. A means to an end. Transactionary.

Deuteronomy 18:9-14
“When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you. You shall be blameless before the Lord your God, ...

Leviticus 20:6
“If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.

this man told the truth and was vilified for it as pseudo-science...i wonder why?
Yosef Ben-Jochannan - Wikipedia

Accusations of teaching pseudohistory[edit]
Ben-Jochannan has been criticized for allegedly distorting history and promoting Black supremacy. In February 1993, Wellesley College European classics professor Mary Lefkowitz publicly confronted Ben-Jochannan about his teachings. Ben-Jochannan taught that Aristotle visited the Library of Alexandria. During the question and answer session following the lecture, Lefkowitz asked ben-Jochannan, "How would that have been possible, when the library was not built until after his death?" Ben-Jochannan replied that the dates were uncertain.[12] Lefkowitz writes that ben-Jochannan proceeded to tell those present that "they could and should believe what only Black instructors told them" and "that although they might think that Jews were all 'hook-nosed and sallow faced,' there were other Jews who looked Black like himself."[13]

African-American professor Clarence E. Walker wrote that Ben-Jochannan not only confused Cleopatra VII with her daughter Cleopatra VIII and stated she was black, but also wrote that "Cleopatra VIII committed suicide after being discovered in a plot with Marc Antonio [Mark Anthony] to murder Julius Caesar." This would be highly problematic considering Julius Caesar was assassinated 14 years before Cleopatra VII's suicide.[14]

EDIT - why Nubia hasnt changed in genetics? Black genes are dominant :manny: put a white person, asian, arab in Sudan and it wont take many generations for them to be overridden. In most of human history it is the mans religion, customs and beliefs that get passed down.

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
First off Historum is not a peer-reviewed source. And second, I can also argue that those Yoruba Gods(that you constantly try and demonize for some strange reason) ALSO have a connection to Ancient Nile Valley civilization since some Yorubans actually CLAIM they descent from Egypt/Nile Valley. So which is it? And we don't even really know the Gods that the people of Dhar or ancient Saharan cultures worshiped.
you misunderstand

i am not approving of XYZ god from west africa, egypt or anywhere else

but rather showing that all the kingdoms of ancient africa were connected as far back as 2500 BC

this is not meant to be a wholesale approval of paganism.

From my perspective, the seat of egyptian power in Memphis (originally Hek-te-ptah or Land of the Soul of Ptah) got its roots from Cush which by many biblical scholars is the land where the true Garden of Eden actually existed. In essence the lands of africa and its kingdoms do share a common belief. That said it is clear that through time beliefs change, people change, and customs change. The roots still are the same.

Most ancient religions are largely Henotheist
Henotheism - Wikipedia

This is still seen in India. The problem with Henotheism is it gives rise to paganism. The average man does not consider a singular infinite mind in control of everything. It is much easier to wrap your head around human-like deities. Thus why paganism becomes popular and the priests invested in it rich via ritual and tithing

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
more important, is wiping from your mind that the kingdoms of west africa were somehow behind everyone else or separated

but rather, they arose at the same time from similar kinship

it is well established that the mighty men of Libya/Cush served in armies of egypt as well as of the greeks/ptolemies. Known since ancient times for their physical superiority and unwavering wills they have been used for their bodies since ancient times

you can see this even now. I would rather recognize the miseducation than delve into divide and conquer tactics that europeans have plagued us with.

Paganism is not european or african or asian by nature but rather the need for man to make god into a tool. A means to an end. Transactionary.

this man told the truth and was vilified for it as pseudo-science...i wonder why?
Yosef Ben-Jochannan - Wikipedia

Bro you talking to me about some pseudo shyt when Im talking about real archaelogical records that no one can deny. You definitely not listening to me if you think I said that west african kingdoms were behind or isolated from anybody :gucci: Im talking about the historical record, not opinions or think pieces. Were kinda saying the same shyt but there must be a lapse in communication cuz you not hearing me.

LocSavage

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ms13paint
Fukk them spirits I want all the smoke

That's rite
nikkaz not afraid of no ghosts
tenor.gif

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Bro you talking to me about some pseudo shyt when Im talking about real archaelogical records that no one can deny. You definitely not listening to me if you think I said that west african kingdoms were behind or isolated from anybody :gucci: Im talking about the historical record, not opinions or think pieces. Were kinda saying the same shyt but there must be a lapse in communication cuz you not hearing me.
what makes you think archaeologists records are "real"? They are just interpretations of the past. You can dig up any relic and make an inference about them.

similar to egypt, if you have a certain world view you can interpret the entire history of a nation into falsehood and spread this falsehood as long as no one calls you out on it

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
HELP! I did it and now some guy is in my room staring at me.

The fukk is about to happen?!

Edit: It's just my uncle Larry

Edit2: Wait a minute my uncle Larry just called me. So who the fukk is this nikka?

Edit3: I told him to leave and he left. I'm safe now thanks.
Well it was nice knowing your breh

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Here is a Nigerian voodoo man explaining how to do it:mjlit:

Completely tangential. This is how we know I’m a chick...I’m sitting here watching a vid on money rituals and I’ll be damned if u can’t stop wondering why these people’s skin is so damn smooth?

Not a pimple or scar in sight. What is their skin regimen?:jbhmm:

Okay on topic do y’all only petition the divine when u want something. I imagine as a spirit that would be a pretty lonesome experience. In my imagination, a spirit going crazy probably becomes demonic. Why don’t you try having a conversation or chopping it up with em? The incense u burn might be their version of weed. Light one up with em and chill and discuss your desires instead of just trying to use em. There are historical accounts of people thought to commune with spirits/angels what have u.
For non-believers they were straight looney tunes. But everything in my worldview deserves respect and nobody or thing likes to be used so be nice to em and see what happens.:manny:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Completely tangential. This is how we know I’m a chick...I’m sitting here watching a vid on money rituals and I’ll be damned if u can’t stop wondering why these people’s skin is so damn smooth?

Not a pimple or scar in sight. What is their skin regimen?:jbhmm:

Okay on topic do y’all only petition the divine when u want something. I imagine as a spirit that would be a pretty lonesome experience. In my imagination, a spirit going crazy probably becomes demonic. Why don’t you try having a conversation or chopping it up with em? The incense u burn might be their version of weed. Light one up with em and chill and discuss your desires instead of just trying to use em. There are historical accounts of people thought to commune with spirits/angels what have u.
For non-believers they were straight looney tunes. But everything in my worldview deserves respect and nobody or thing likes to be used so be nice to em and see what happens.:manny:

Exodus 30
“You shall make an altar on which to burn incense; you shall make it of acacia wood. 2 A cubit[a] shall be its length, and a cubit its breadth. It shall be square, and two cubits shall be its height. Its horns shall be of one piece with it. 3 You shall overlay it with pure gold, its top and around its sides and its horns. And you shall make a molding of gold around it. 4 And you shall make two golden rings for it. Under its molding on two opposite sides of it you shall make them, and they shall be holders for poles with which to carry it. 5 You shall make the poles of acacia wood and overlay them with gold. 6 And you shall put it in front of the veil that is above the ark of the testimony, in front of the mercy seat that is above the testimony, where I will meet with you. 7 And Aaron shall burn fragrant incense on it. Every morning when he dresses the lamps he shall burn it, 8 and when Aaron sets up the lamps at twilight, he shall burn it, a regular incense offering before the Lord throughout your generations. 9 You shall not offer unauthorized incense on it, or a burnt offering, or a grain offering, and you shall not pour a drink offering on it. 10 Aaron shall make atonement on its horns once a year. With the blood of the sin offering of atonement he shall make atonement for it once in the year throughout your generations. It is most holy to the Lord.”
:banderas: