Vodoo experts get in here quick!

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
There are black pagans in the scriptures though guy? Mizraim worshiped black idols for example. Damn ya'll don't know the scriptures.
Those not blacks gods do ya research, theyre pagan gods our God is the Almighty YHWH in which his image we were made

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Yahweh is the God of the ancient Hebrews my man, an Afroasiatic deity worshipped in Canaan along with Baal, Yam, Mot and Astarte (his wife) until his cult took power and declared him supreme. So quite literally, it is Yhwh who is the pagan God because his followers at one time worshipped other Gods of which he was in the same pantheon. Same thing goes for Allah originally being a Sabaean moon God.

Black folk and their descnedants in the West are from Niger-Congo peoples and Bantu peoples, not Afroasiatics. Do ya googles.
Yahweh wass here before all those false gods, he created everything and is everything all those other pagan gods came after the israelites continuously rebelled against him. What's most likely the truth is all those other gods you named are fallen angels who deceived many and even came up with that theory

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
None of its real unless you manifest it. @personaguy you have to call the spirit & embrace & follow it. If you don't do it right you'll be swallowed by it.

The same as "Bad Luck". Don't just play with the shyt. The most base principal is borderline karma. fukk with those spirits & get the return. fukk with fire.

The original Djinn (think it's spelled) gave 3 wishes but fukked you up if you didn't word it right. Watch "Wishmaster" some were good.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Yahweh is the God of the ancient Hebrews my man, an Afroasiatic deity worshipped in Canaan along with Baal, Yam, Mot and Astarte (his wife) until his cult took power and declared him supreme. So quite literally, it is Yhwh who is the pagan God because his followers at one time worshipped other Gods of which he was in the same pantheon. Same thing goes for Allah originally being a Sabaean moon God.

Black folk and their descnedants in the West are from Niger-Congo peoples and Bantu peoples, not Afroasiatics. Do ya googles.
sure about that? :mjgrin:

Creation Stories of Atum, Ptah, Yahweh and Elohim

bbdad-ptah-main-687x1030.jpg

"The majestic Ptah, who creates with his lips and his tongue, not with his spit and his semen."

surely a caucasian pagan god :unimpressed:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
2 cup method...

2 cups

bottle of water

2 sticky notes

pen or pencil..

1 cup ...n sticky note will have the negatives. write...what u dont have what u goin thru etc

2nd cup...will have the exact opposite of what u said...on the first cup...

ex 1st cup..broke ..livin pay check 2 paycheck..

2nd cup will have i now have x amount of dollars and able to handle bills etc

everything u have the 1st cup...2nd cup should have the exact opposite as u already have it..

meditate holdin the bottle water for a couple mins..

then u pour some of the water into the first cup... take that cup hold it in both hands...n meditate visualize how the bullshyt u got on it is makin u feel..for a good 2-3mins...

after the 2-3mins..

pour the water from the 1st cup to the 2nd cup...now meditate n visualize that the positive stuff u have on the cup is yours already and how its makin u feel...etc

2-3 mins...when time is up ...

drink the water n throw the sticky notes away n clean or if used paper cups throw em away...n forget about n go about ya life..

some see results immediately...some take time...but u will get results..

RawVagueAyeaye-max-1mb.gif

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Who the hell do I need to summon in order to get rich quick? I remember that girl summoned papa legba, but now she's dead. I'm tired of working for 17 an hour, so what spirit or whatever am I suppose to summon:mjcry:! I got my mirror, period blood, knife, and powder all the things needed

Keep believing hoe cac babble

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
sure about that? :mjgrin:

Creation Stories of Atum, Ptah, Yahweh and Elohim

bbdad-ptah-main-687x1030.jpg

"The majestic Ptah, who creates with his lips and his tongue, not with his spit and his semen."

surely a caucasian pagan god :unimpressed:

:gucci: get caucasians off your damn mind for a second, I said Afroasiatic. Afro, as in AFRICAN, but closer to Asia, linguistically, and genetically. Do you understand what that means? No one said Yhwh or Ptah are Cac Gods, but they are NOT the ORIGINAL Gods of West African and Central African people. Do Hoteps, Isrealites and Christians worship or study them now? Sure. But thats not the essence. Really hope you were just trolling me

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:gucci: get caucasians off your damn mind for a second, I said Afroasiatic. Afro, as in AFRICAN, but closer to Asia, linguistically, and genetically. Do you understand what that means? No one said Yhwh or Ptah are Cac Gods, but they are NOT the ORIGINAL Gods of West African and Central African people. Do Hoteps, Isrealites and Christians worship or study them now? Sure. But thats not the essence. Really hope you were just trolling me
i disagree

:unimpressed:

Dhar Tichitt - Wikipedia
Dhar Tichitt is a Neolithic archaeological site located in the southwestern region of the Sahara Desert, in Mauritania. It is one of several settlement locations along the sandstone cliffs in the area. The cliffs were inhabited by pastoralists starting at around 4500 BP and lasted to around 2300 BP,[1] or approximately 2500 to 500 BCE

Phut from the McClintock and Strong Biblical Cyclopedia.
The few mentions of Phut in the Bible clearly indicate, as already remarked, a country or people of Africa, and, it must be added, probably not far from Egypt. It is noticeable that they occur only in the list of Noah's descendants and in the prophetical Scriptures. Isaiah probably makes mention of Phut as a remote nation or country, where the A.V. has Pul, as in the Masoretic text (Isa 66:19). Nahum, warning Nineveh by the fall of No-Amon, speaks of Cush and Mizraim as the strength of the Egyptian city, and Phut and Lubim as its helpers (Na 3:9). Jeremiah tells of Phut in Necho's army With Cush and the Ludim (Jer 46:9). Ezekiel speaks of Phut with Persia and Lud as supplying mercenaries to Tyre (Eze 27:10), and as sharing with Cnsh, Lud, and other helpers of Egypt, in her fall (Eze 30:5); and again, with Persia, and Cush, perhaps in the sense of mercenaries, as warriors of the army of Gog (Eze 38:5). From these passages we cannot infer anything as to the exact position of this; country or people; unless indeed in Nahum, Cush and Phut, Mizraim and Lubim, are respectively connected, which might indicate a position south of Egypt. The serving in the Egyptian army, and importance of Phut to Egypt, make it reasonable to suppose that its position was very near.

The kinship of Egypt and Africa

There was clearly a mass migration of not only Yoruba, but Niger-Congo, Nilo Saharan and Cushytic speakers from Northeastern Africa (Nubia-Kemet) into more interior regions of Africa around the 6th century BC or the Persian invasion. With the exception of the Twa/pygmies and the Khoisan the other African groups were absent in the interior regions of the continent save the Mande of Saharan West Africa (who created Dhar Tichitt-rivaling in age and culture with ancient Kemet). The reason for these migrations were clearly because of the steady incursion of Asiatic foreigners whom the African Kemites attempted to bar from the land (who the older Nubians barred wholesale) in the main, but tolerated small scale migration. The Assyrians, Persians, Greeks, Romans and Arabs were the foreign occupiers of this African land when the original African inhabitants finally had enough and migrated into the homeland of Napata, and then scattered throughout the various regions of "Sub Saharan Africa" (a silly baseless Western term) where many of them continued the old traditions practiced in their ancestral civilizations. The constant movement throughout Sub Saharan Africa, and the newly found distrust from the once unified Africans made settlement process long and almost never ending. Between hostile nation states and unsuitable natural environments the Africans constantly had to rebuild from scratch (this is why judging Africans "accomplishments based on their most recent genesis of migrations is a marker of profound ignorance of African history. The videos below further explain!

:unimpressed:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Theres no clear cut smoking gun evidence for any of this you posted, but I'm not mad at it either. Will take the time to read up on this and form my own opinion, but for now I dont think the Egypto-Nubian pantheon had any influence on the other Gods of Africa because the Nok civilization who was the precursor to the Benin existed around the time of Old Egypt and they already worshipped some of these deities. Also the Egyptian migration West theory I dont take too much stock into because A) the same theory exists about the original Meccans moving to Nigeria after Mohammed defeated the idolatrous inhabitants so Idk sounds like the same story repeated twice to me. And B) Theres still original Nubian people in Upper Egypt/Sudan so why does their language and non-Islamic customs not have any influence on West Africa besides a rather vague and tenuous thread that could be easily juelzed?

I'm gonna have to take these theories with a grain of salt because it always seems to come from a point of "Theres no way West Africans could have built majestic cities and discovered metallurgy, astrology and cavalry by themselves, the Egyptians did it :unimpressed:" which reminds me of the "theres no way Black Egyptians built the pyramids and obelisks so precisely, aliens did it or they werent black to begin with" crowd.

But regardless good post

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

First off Historum is not a peer-reviewed source. And second, I can also argue that those Yoruba Gods(that you constantly try and demonize for some strange reason) ALSO have a connection to Ancient Nile Valley civilization since some Yorubans actually CLAIM they descent from Egypt/Nile Valley. So which is it? And we don't even really know the Gods that the people of Dhar or ancient Saharan cultures worshiped.