Vladimir Putin admits to 360,000 “irretrievable” losses in Ukraine. (50,000-100,000 confirmed dead according to new report)

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nobody cares about our fantasies Tolu. Ask your mom why she decided to raise you among 90% cacs instead of a proud African.

"Toussaint" or "Todd", this isn't a joke. Ukrainians are training hundreds of American cac Neo-Nazi soldiers. How are we going to stop this before they conduct a mass shooting in America?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
"Toussaint" or "Todd", this isn't a joke. Ukrainians are training hundreds of American cac Neo-Nazi soldiers. How are we going to stop this before they conduct a mass shooting in America?
The only joke is an African being raised in Canada, going to white schools, eating white food, wishing you could pawg yet going online and pretending to be a revolutionary. You’re a p*ssy like your parents when they fled.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Low Quality Posting
The only joke is an African being raised in Canada, going to white schools, eating white food, wishing you could pawg yet going online and pretending to be a revolutionary. You’re a p*ssy like your parents when they fled.

I think you’re upset because I’ve exposed you for supporting white supremacy, Zionism, US imperialism, and other terrible causes related to your mediocre politics.

Look, how we are going to stop Ukrainian Nazis from attacking the West after they lose the war?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ukraine’s already lost the war
:mjgrin:
More fantasies from you Desmond Bieber. Just like China and Russia were supposed to come and save the Palestinians. You live in an endless state of delusion whilst hundreds of thousands of Russians die.

Run a long to Xi daddy before I have all of the coli on your head

Superstar
Daps
pple actually dapped this ignorance:gucci::skip:

If you prefer vodka exports, goofy driving compilations, internet hacking, chess cheating, AK-47’s, and MMA highlights then nothing I said takes that away from you.

:manny:
I’ve felt like those people can mostly eat a dikk, burn, and die since 2010. Nobody will ever move me on how shytty they are.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Are you denying that there's Nazism in Russia because I used Wikipedia as a source? You do understand how the site works, right?

:mjlol:

Fine, whatever; we'll play your game:

Want me to keep going, Bogdan?
full

You just have to laugh at the Nazi card because you can literally pull it out for any country where white people are the majority.

You even have Nazis in Poland of all places. Also the fact that Slavic Nazis even exist kinda blows my mind because it's like being a black klansman.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
just for reference..the US had 300k casualties in the Vietnam war..that actual death toll for russians is probably around 50-110k
its not the end of the world or anything
300k casualties after 7 years in the 1960’s

To lose more than that in 2 years in the 2020’s is rediculous

We had only around 5k dead in Iraq/afghanistan after 20 years. Russian is at least 20 times that at the minimum.