Vladimir Putin admits to 360,000 “irretrievable” losses in Ukraine. (50,000-100,000 confirmed dead according to new report)

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
drake-hotlinebling.gif

Publish in 2013:

Published in 2009:

Released in 2004:

Your efforts have been valiant, but the jig is up, Igor.
full

One thing thecoli gonna do is fall for any narratives Putin feeds them. :mjlol:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
So you’re denying the existence of neo Nazi militias in the Ukrainian armed forces, trained and armed by the West?

A few months before the war :dead:

Allegations of Canadian troops training neo-Nazis and war criminals sparks military review
No one denies Ukraine has Neo Nazis. The point we've been trying to tell you and others is so does every other country with a large white military including Russia. It's straight propaganda when Putin says he's doing it for denazification.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No one denies Ukraine has Neo Nazis. The point we've been trying to tell you and others is so does every other country with a large white military including Russia. It's straight propaganda when Putin says he's doing it for denazification.

Find me the Russian soldiers who have swastikas on their helmets like this Ukrainian:
nazi2-w.jpg

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The evidence of Russia having them was already posted. I see you are disingenuous so I'm not wasting my time.

Western media has reported on Ukraine having entire Neo-Nazi regiments, some of whom trained and armed by Western forces, for years before the outbreak of war. Please provide me the names of Neo-Nazi regiments currently operating under the Russian military that wear Nazi insignia and pledge alliegience to 1940s fascists like Bandera.

Thanks!

bnew

Veteran
Daps
just for reference..the US had 300k casualties in the Vietnam war..that actual death toll for russians is probably around 50-110k
its not the end of the world or anything

russia had far fewer losses in Afghanistan and that wit sanctions was significant in bringing down the USSR.