Vladimir Putin admits to 360,000 “irretrievable” losses in Ukraine. (50,000-100,000 confirmed dead according to new report)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
One day Putin is gonna look outside and say "Oops, all women!"

I'm not even asking the question "How long can Russia keep this up?" anymore. I wanna know what the long term effects of their male population being obliterated will be. Someone must be telling this to Putin, right?
The male population will watch their friends and family die and pipe down about it unless they want to accidentally fall off a roof, sip Polonium Tea, or disappear to where it's colder than tolerable.

Putin is here until he croaks...most of them know this and are planning accordingly.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
So the Ukrainians have actually been putting boot to ass? :lupe:

Zelensky's about to be at the white house like

lookatthescoreboard-dannygreen.gif

Run me my ends!! :birdman:
we been sayin it?

Chronic

All Star
Daps
soldiers complain about a gruesome offernsive...

Russian soldiers complain of the same or worse...

vietnamese soldiers in the 60's complain of the same,,,

shyt, every soldier in every war complains of the same....
True, but they think this objective is futile. They don't get any further order than to hold their position on the other bank, there doesn't seem to be any plan other than propaganda value to show the world that they could endure and world shouldn't gave up on them.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
True, but they think this objective is futile. They don't get any further order than to hold their position on the other bank, there doesn't seem to be any plan other than propaganda value to show the world that they could endure and world shouldn't gave up on them.
So you're saying every single ukrainian general doesn't have a plan at all...

or this specific regiment of troops have a very hard-to-achieve strategic goal?

i mean..,. ho chi minh knew the NVA could not last against a willing US military....

the goal was attrition without relying on any specific strategic wins....

would you say the NVA won or lost?

and ukraine is doing waaaay better militarily than the NVA

Chronic

All Star
Daps
So you're saying every single ukrainian general doesn't have a plan at all...

or this specific regiment of troops have a very hard-to-achieve strategic goal?

i mean..,. ho chi minh knew the NVA could not last against a willing US military....

the goal was attrition without relying on any specific strategic wins....

would you say the NVA won or lost?

and ukraine is doing waaaay better militarily than the NVA
NVA got military assistance from China and Soviet no matter how many battles they lost in the field, Ukraine seems desperate to score to visible strategic victory to convince Western nations to continue their support.

Ukraine is better compared to South Vietnam's ARVN. At their peak, excluding US troops and equipment, they're one of the biggest and best equipped army in Asia and they have the most advanced equipment US could give them. They also manage to hold and repel NVA for several years after US departure, but once US funding finally dried up they spectacularly collapse in 1975.