VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
ruined his life how?
yall need to get yall story straight lol
pac blamed his sentence on a court system that had something against him, and on haitan jack for snitching to the cops
he was not charged with rape. according to pac, his homies threw him under the bus

had nothing to do with being accepted?
nikka said that shyt in his own words breh:dwillhuh:

9JOEZ4IJ2MNeuq6B_HnlwkhZo6GsPi-t651VHs7S-SJQ0Fd5OdM2jcvmtU65yq0tnIikdC1lE_zECbLmo7ZWxD2qFB7UKzLlJEG3s-Mlu_X9wSdsSiXVkJrRq1V3UGCtX1dwIFZ-8OCiTZtkLtXdg8Kg9GxQ-GnG5-ZxKeKbfUODU7w7PhJakJ311kB9IEKHxk0oXAw1rS_LA_tMbbIQxQs_xUp2zgZpX9d5TevTFCLqKe55L0UmDbHnwvSkPkGA4yxu83o8eGvwYteyhx70F9PvTAhSPVHw7PUYq5k5imiXNZxVuoliT1QnoEQ74XwdGkSzIvD9jfeFSYMNINi82nVkH5ZPHCZNMgBb9YTZX7xFkrohSiUjzwodCBMyaegVZM4Hdap-9dRvk4iWp4SkbEv8GtGbSfo4c7TEbZHeFnE25XKVac2sHNouJzk6sdWQnb30XDYD_Yh6_gm9t_Xfil4eJL3U3Ir7MWDsGdu1zaW-eyYsI_vrGZGEqdtqQEsTt3FUpX1n_giKQwPBK7Z2MyXdmgzwvxU__qWhFLZoSpKL9AZzraMGeqZdmig5sb3F8q2o5ZaKFj2z214Jcz0njQaPpgHD9UGEaEP0zs2H=w320-h180-no

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Bro his legacy will be fine. Hes dead. Theres no lawsuits coming.

He already did his time for this shyt. All this metoo stuff is new or unreported. Everyone knows pac went to jail for this he was on the cover of every newspaper in america.

exactly, we ONLY have out here spreading her latest tales...

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
so then she is also responsible for me against the world/all eyez on me/7 day theory

ie basically pac releasing three classics in a row

u can't blame her for the bad thing and give him the credit for the positive part :troll:
Who's responsible for finishing your hair... that's CRAZY you left out the house like that.
Just gave up on life aye..:troll::what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what set up bro? lol
the girl was sexually harassed and pressed charges
pac didnt stop it because he wanted to feel accepted lol

who was setting up pac and why? let me guess, the fbi because his mother was a black panther? lol
pac suffered the most consequences because those dudes he thought were his friends stuck together and put everything on him
that was their meal ticket, no reason at all to set him up for anything until he started running his mouth to the media

It just hit me, I don't even give a fukk no more.Y'all have at it:hubie:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I really don't get the Vlad hate :mindblown:

I mean I see that you guys don't like a white Jew making money off of black culture but dude gets exclusive interviews with people who have intimate, inside knowledge on subjects that have been shrouded in mystery for years. Not only that but within these interviews he asks relevant, burning questions that people have been scared to ask for years.

Just in regard to 2Pac I really appreciate all the interviews he's done. From damn near solving Pac's murder through interviews with those involved with it and in the know to finally getting to hear from Pac's rape accuser is huge. You guys should appreciate this dude instead of having blind hate.

The fukk outta here giving that FED/CAC props

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
we need more info on this shady rick nikka ... pac said this was hatian jacks supose hitman ... nikka looks pretty intimidating .... apparently he was involved as well .... it was pac , hatian jack , rick and Charles fuller that was the names that circled around this rape/sexual assault case .... wonder why no one else involved wanted to be interviewed like it states at the start ov the interview ..... wonder if this rick is still alive ... someone needs to do some detective work to find him .....
lol @ you thinking another man looks intimidating.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Nikkas talking shyt about Gonzoe but he's the only one that at least speaking up and constantly defending Pac's name. Where the rest of these nikkas?
She hasn't even discussed what happened yet. For all we know she could come with the next interview and recant. What is there for them to say?