Vivica A. Fox turns 60 next year. Which one of you bachelors are gonna cuff her and turn her into a house wife?

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
She gotta be content with being a late night smash at this stage. Best thing for her is to have a few older gentlemen who are friends with benefits.

A nikka like me will smash just so I can buss nuts in her with no pregnancy fears but she will be discarded after.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Since nobody will say it, I'll say it, unfortunately this is the path of so many of our black women. She was at the top of her game and at 60 has not been married. No man from ANY RACE was willing to give her HIS RING.

Winter is coming for many more

Who gives a shyt, she still has a successful career

Also, there's plenty of men willing to give her a ring

It may not be the men she wants though, cut the shyt

this bytch got men lined up, she just doesn't deem them worthy

Winter ain't coming, she just don't want what's being offered

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Who gives a shyt, she still has a successful career

Also, there's plenty of men willing to give her a ring

It may not be the men she wants though, cut the shyt

this bytch got men lined up, she just doesn't deem them worthy

Winter ain't coming, she just don't want what's being offered

Plenty of men? I don't agree. Plenty of men to smash but to marry, No my boy. You on the pipe hard if you think there's plenty of men knocking down her door wanting to marry her. No my boy.

I don't know plenty of black men, white men, other races of men lining up to knock down a 60 year old woman.

Winter is coming. Women like her will die alone and this is the path for many more women.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
That bytch is washed and been washed for over 15 years

Same bytch who said 50 was her love of her life on vlad… which means any man meeting this broad isn’t really shyt, because she still have feelings for 50

Plus this bytch attitude and mouth is too much, the way she disrespected Kevin Samuels and ice cube.. hell naw on this plastic face bytch

U can’t even turn the heat or stove On, because this plastic face bytch might melt
When was this?

She looks good to be 60. But something is really wrong with all these use to be fly women. They cannot keep a man to save their lives.

The problem is, they date men out of their league. They think they're Top Tier women, but theyre not. They were 30 years ago. Now she's 59, any man that can get her can get a fine 35 year old. Most men just date her and women like her because of her name. And bragging rights. No valuable man is marrying her this late in the game.

These women need to really humble themselves and get a quiet humble man that will cherish them, before they spend the rest of their lives bitter and alone.

They've been chasing fly men for 50 years and it's never worked out. Insanity.
Vivica a special case because I remember she came in the game with a long term relationship. She was with her man like 8 years then soon as she got her break in acting she hit him with the :camby:

I been looking at her sideways for 20 years over that.

Sorry for this chatty patty ass post :gurl:
Start @18:25

:mjpls:

Lisa Raye was respectful that whole time. Only time she got at him was around the 25 min mark when she said he should have taken the zoom call and built from there. But while the others were piling up on him she wasn’t on that time.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I ask myself this question all the time. Why do you lot look at random women and thinking about wifing them just because they look good:jbhmm:

I'd understand saying you wanna smash, but wifing people because you seen a picture/video of them... looking their best. That's crazy :mjlol: