Vivica A. Fox turns 60 next year. Which one of you bachelors are gonna cuff her and turn her into a house wife?

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
If you take care of your body, 50 years of age should not be close to death. You think that the likes of Michael Jai White thinks about the grim reaper often? :usure:
Even if you think of the Grim reaper Vivica Fox ain't the solution.

Cats will go either very young (when they got the bag) or pick on old peaceful woman to cruise with her till the end.

Vivica lacks both the youthfulness and peacefulness.

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
Since nobody will say it, I'll say it, unfortunately this is the path of so many of our black women. She was at the top of her game and at 60 has not been married. No man from ANY RACE was willing to give her HIS RING.

Winter is coming for many more
She has been married before.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She ain't fool me with filters and make-up cause I remember her pic years ago, she looks funny with plastic surgery.

She was fine as fukk in her prime :wow:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Onw of the MAJOR drawbacks of "Black don't crack"

We have 60 year olds acting like airheaded 25 year olds, just cause they look really young. A lot of black folk really forgot how to grow up and embrace age with maturity and grace. Most people of her parents' generation are already dead and gone, and here she is still chasing the Tupac in a Business Suit after menopause :mjlol:
The saying goes

A man looks at a young boy and can see his past self in them.

A woman looks at a young girl and still sees herself.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
shyt is sad in her prime she could have been married and settled down to men who would have wife's her...but..:francis:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
If you've seen that show on Fox Soul, you can already tell it's over for her. She does look good tho.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
When I was a yute I had such a thing for her from stripping in Independence Day :takedat:

Why didn't she take the top off; broke MFers shoulda made it rain :damn:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Since nobody will say it, I'll say it, unfortunately this is the path of so many of our black women. She was at the top of her game and at 60 has not been married. No man from ANY RACE was willing to give her HIS RING.

Winter is coming for many more
This been going on since the beginning of time