Vivica A. Fox turns 60 next year. Which one of you bachelors are gonna cuff her and turn her into a house wife?

Daps
She said if she married again she wouldn't want to actually live in with a man
This actually is more common than people think. Older people remarrying especially if the kids are grown as just looking for a companion (and don’t feel bogged down by the old rules of traditional marriage)

She’s probably never going to marry again and regrets a lot of the decisions she made about men when she was younger but just has to live with them now

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Plenty of men? I don't agree. Plenty of men to smash but to marry, No my boy. You on the pipe hard if you think there's plenty of men knocking down her door wanting to marry her. No my boy.

I don't know plenty of black men, white men, other races of men lining up to knock down a 60 year old woman.

Winter is coming. Women like her will die alone and this is the path for many more women.

50+ year old men, yeah

I'm not talking about 20 and 30 year old men

Once you are 50 and can taste death on the horizon, you marrying Vivica Fox

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
50+ year old men, yeah

I'm not talking about 20 and 30 year old men

Once you are 50 and can taste death on the horizon, you marrying Vivica Fox

If you take care of your body, 50 years of age should not be close to death. You think that the likes of Michael Jai White thinks about the grim reaper often? :usure:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Y’all tore her up in here.

Anyway I think it goes without saying that she missed the boat for marriage and family. She’s hanging out with women 95% of the time. So her ability to attract a man is even lower because outside of when she is working she probably isn’t around any men at all.

Women don’t realize that the older you get the more men stay away from you until it is too late. I have older female relatives who get hot for the cable installer or handyman because that is the only man they have stood next to in YEARS.

Kind of sad.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Y’all tore her up in here.

Anyway I think it goes without saying that she missed the boat for marriage and family. She’s hanging out with women 95% of the time. So her ability to attract a man is even lower because outside of when she is working she probably isn’t around any men at all.

Women don’t realize that the older you get the more men stay away from you until it is too late. I have older female relatives who get hot for the cable installer or handyman because that is the only man they have stood next to in YEARS.

Kind of sad.