Vivica A. Fox turns 60 next year. Which one of you bachelors are gonna cuff her and turn her into a house wife?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Because these older stable brothers have better options themselves, and have smartened up from life experience.

No way they will settle for a "Vivica Fox" type, regardless of her celebrity status.

Funny thing about that

When 50 made that comment to Vivica 18/20 years ago , she was 40 and he was 28 just starting off

This bytch really thought a new RAPPER who just dropped in da club and getting shine everywhere is about to settle down with your 40 year old ass…, u was just a nut for a nikka to say he knocked Vivica off

This dude traveling around the world getting better looking and younger nastier hoes

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Cube was on her , Claudia Jordan and Lisa Raye podcast talking about his black business plan for black people that he done with dr Claude Anderson and other black men and she was up there talking about what about a plan for black women and cube was like isn’t black women , black people? and her the rest of them bytches went off more
licensed-image
claudia Jordan

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Funny thing about that

When 50 made that comment to Vivica 18/20 years ago , she was 40 and he was 28 just starting off

This bytch really thought a new RAPPER who just dropped in da club and getting shine everywhere is about to settle down with your 40 year old ass…, u was just a nut for a nikka to say he knocked Vivica off

This dude traveling around the world getting better looking and younger nastier hoes
A black man in his 40's, 50's, even 60's with decent paper put away, knowledge, experience......the world is his oyster.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
If u fukking her for one or two times right after a date then ok

But remember u going to wake up to a woman without all that cake on her face and weave on and u going to be:francis::hhh: im going back to target and get tawana at the cash register
......and she's a blunt and a 2-piece from Popeye's away from you having your way with her for the night.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Start @18:25

:mjpls:

Classic case of:

I don't wanna hear any details, or explanations. I just wanna criticize and pick this apart until it fails because I didn't come up with it.

Even Cube was like, "yall are welcome to write a part of it" and of course they would rather criticize instead.