Vivek Ramaswarmy - Ann Coulter told me she couldn't vote for me because I'm Indian straight to my face despite agreeing with me. I respect her!

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YES I AGREE

I’m just saying ethnicity shouldn’t be a factor. I’m not voting for any Republican.
I agree and that would not be an issue with Black American voters, because they vote for anyone that support their positions. But they are not going to vote for a chick trying to rewrite the reason for the Civil War just to please some White Supremacists. She didn't know what the Hell she was talking about and on top of that Black Americans ancestors were actually IN that fugging war.

The most insulting part is that Nikki and Vivek families would not even be in the USA if it were not for Black Americans Civil Rights struggle which is what opened up the avenues for people other than Northern and Western Europeans to even immigrate to the USA.

Daps
I agree and that would not be an issue with Black American voters, because they vote for anyone that support their positions. But they are not going to vote for a chick trying to rewrite the reason for the Civil War just to please some White Supremacists. She didn't know what the Hell she was talking about and on top of that Black Americans ancestors were actually IN that fugging war.

The most insulting part is that Nikki and Vivek families would not even be in the USA if it were not for Black Americans Civil Rights struggle which is what opened up the avenues for people other than Northern and Western Europeans to even immigrate to the USA.

This is what got me when the Confederate flag defenders kept talking about heritage, not hate. The Civil War is OUR heritage too. Our families were around back then too. And what were they doing?

:jbhmm:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
She literally mentions Black people
My point is what do colibrehs have to do with Vivek getting shat on (no pun intended)? That Indian fakkit is the whole premise of the thread not “but but no different than PAWGers”. Mans came in deflecting and finger wagging:mjlol:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I mean she's gotten shout outs from hashtag "muh people" "im proud to be an American" fake militants in the past. Ask @saturn7 .

:manny:

And she gave a shout out to Tariq Nasheed and his FBA movement once cus the ignorant racist cac know what side he on. And it ain't black people.

So yah, probably.

let me make my own Disclaimer… cause, i know how people on here like the twist and flip peoples words
in no ways in the world am I defending this bytch at all

but : With that said
me being ADOS/FBA have to give her the upmost credit for doing the unthinkable of telling the truth on a national political platform … when she said that the Democrats have taken advantage of the black community by allowing the gay community, immigrants, Latinos, feminist etc., etc. to use civil rights for those individual groups advantages when it only should go to benefit the black community - and then added something like this country doesn’t owe anything to those individual groups - it only owes the black community for all the years of slavery and Jim Crow

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what got me when the Confederate flag defenders kept talking about heritage, not hate. The Civil War is OUR heritage too. Our families were around back then too. And what were they doing?

:jbhmm:
They don't even teach history in this Country. The majority of the Civil War was fought in 2 States: Virginia and Tennessee. There were battles fought in other States like Georgia, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, etc., but the majority of the war was fought in Virginia and Tennessee

Tennessee is where Grant and Sherman came to fame and began their campaigns of "Total War or Hard War" against the Confederacy that Southern White people are still crying about to this very day. Grant began his campaign of Total War in West Tennessee (Memphis and surrounding counties); then they moved into Middle Tennessee (Nashville and surrounding counties) and from there they moved to East Tennessee (Chattanooga and surrounding counties), which is how they got down into Atlanta, Georgia, and burnt them shyts down. You should read up on the West Tennessee Colored troops. They help capture Memphis and Nashville from the Confederacy. The Battle of Nashville is one of the most important battles of the Civil Wa, because it finally broke the Confederacy and the Colored troops of West Tennessee played a pivotal role in it. Colored troops were also slaughtered in one of worst atrocities in the Civil War, which was the Fort Pillow massacre. So fugg Nikki.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
My point is what do colibrehs have to do with Vivek getting shat on (no pun intended)? That Indian fakkit is the whole premise of the thread not “but but no different than PAWGers”. Mans came in deflecting and finger wagging:mjlol:
Their talk is titled "the n-word nationalism".... this white c*nt, who is known for liking Black dikk randomly brings up Black men in this conversation... they talk about Americam white enthnonationalism vs white American values...

Their whole conversation is circles around people without actually being about Black people. Vik may be the subject of the thread but he's a non factor, like that cac told him.