Vivek Ramaswarmy - Ann Coulter told me she couldn't vote for me because I'm Indian straight to my face despite agreeing with me. I respect her!

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
he didn't mention any names :russ:

lol @ you taking the term "pawgers" as a batsignal against your character

nikka said "about us"
shameless :mjlol:
Us meaning black men. Breh this thread is about an Indian man being a curry c00n and he came in making up scenarios about black men on thecoli :camby:
:mjlol:

Am not policing..just a casual observer on how you're carelessly admitting you're with Vivek on this..proving my original point :snoop:
Nikka stfu. Nowhere in my post agreed with that musty fakkit Vivek. See above

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“I respect her”

vB1ac9v.jpg

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

good
he got his nikka wake-up call … and I said the same shyt about Nikki Harley … at the end of the day the polls can say one thing - but I just don’t think white America will go out there and vote for a Indian even though they’re not Arab , they resemble the most hated person in American history Osama Bin Ladin

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This just shows how bytch-made, soft and self-hating currycacs are :dead:

They won't even defend themselves. They aren't worth the dirt beneath our shoes, uncle rajeshs:mjlol:

Consider how the two most prominent coolies in the US, Nimrata Haily and Vivek are the most pathetic and embarassing fraud Indians you ever saw..the bytch tries to pass for White whilst the male has zero manhood about him.