Vivek Ramaswarmy - Ann Coulter told me she couldn't vote for me because I'm Indian straight to my face despite agreeing with me. I respect her!

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
@anncoulter is a coli breh.

I mean she's gotten shout outs from hashtag "muh people" "im proud to be an American" fake militants in the past. Ask @saturn7 .

:manny:

And she gave a shout out to Tariq Nasheed and his FBA movement once cus the ignorant racist cac know what side he on. And it ain't black people.

So yah, probably.

Daps
Some of y’all agreeing with her as if most white conservatives don’t feel the same about you. It goes to show how much black Americans WANT to have someone to look down on, and feel superior to just like white people.

Non white conservatives get that wake up call, and still beg to be accepted. He sat there, and took it on the chin, and people replying how graceful he was.

Daps
good
he got his nikka wake-up call … and I said the same shyt about Nikki Harley … at the end of the day the polls can say one thing - but I just don’t think white America will go out there and vote for a Indian even though they’re not Arab , they resemble the most hated person in American history Osama Bin Ladin

Remember when Ben Carson was number 3 in the polls behind Ted Cruz? You see how that worked out.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of y’all agreeing with her as if most white conservatives don’t feel the same about you. It goes to show how much black Americans WANT to have someone to look down on, and feel superior to just like white people.

Non white conservatives get that wake up call, and still beg to be accepted. He sat there, and took it on the chin, and people replying how graceful he was.
Black Americans know how they feel about Black Americans which is why Black Americans don't vote for Republicans.

Like 95%+ of Black people vote Democratic. How do you not know that?:gucci:

Daps
Black Americans know how they feel about Black Americans which is why Black Americans don't vote for Republicans.

Like 95%+ of Black people vote Democratic. How do you not know that?:gucci:
I’m talking about the people agreeing there shouldn’t be an Indian president.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These indic00ns are insufferable and embarrassing :hhh: . Have a damn spine letting these cacs disrespect youto your face smh

#DirtyKneesVivek was happy as fukk about this :scust:
you have no idea... look at what is happening in England. those Indians that got kicked out of East Africa for being cac lapdogs have amassed power and are now using it to attack Black brits with their policies and agendas using their positions in power for some getback, they made a whole plan to deport Black people to rwanda. they have 0 smoke for the whites that held their country for 200+ years just for the Black Africans who wouldn't let them live above them as the buffer race. Weirdo ass m$#@%, i wouldn't even call them human at this point they are truly despicable people.

Last edited: