Vivek Ramaswamy bought Buzzfeed news

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
:snoop:

Good luck with that, twitter has been wildly successful since musk took it over, advertisers flocking to hand over cash for this valuable audience :unimpressed:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Destiny is a liberal racist cuckold (yes really) who
Is basically a soft effeminate dude that somehow keeps being brought on various platforms to debate but literally just googles subjects and goes with whatever google pulls up. He was originally a gamer.

I wouldn’t be surprised if like many others he’s only propped up as controlled opposition for anti Jewish creators. He’s likely paid by the same groups as Laura Loomer, Charlie Kirk, Tariq Nasheed, Ben Shapiro, Emmanuel Acho etc. These folks aren’t different just divisive personalities who want to keep you focusing on bs.
Dude’s girl got took by a Muslim dude, and ever since then he’s been anti Islam.
:mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Idk but I made the thread about it ans it got bushed. Destiny one of the biggest anti black racists out right now. His own words:

The thread I made calling out @gloxiand blackpearl for praising him got bushed and i got banned
This dude was on with Hodge Twins and said he sucked dikk before. I think this the same dude. :scust:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How come it's only right-wing millionaires/billionaires that end up buying shyt :gucci:

You never hear about anybody with left-leaning views buying any of these organizations.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
How come it's only right-wing millionaires/billionaires that end up buying shyt :gucci:

You never hear about anybody with left-leaning views buying any of these organizations.
they do, just they usually buy companies they like. not ones they hate

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Destiny is a liberal racist cuckold (yes really) who
Is basically a soft effeminate dude that somehow keeps being brought on various platforms to debate but literally just googles subjects and goes with whatever google pulls up. He was originally a gamer.

I wouldn’t be surprised if like many others he’s only propped up as controlled opposition for anti Jewish creators. He’s likely paid by the same groups as Laura Loomer, Charlie Kirk, Tariq Nasheed, Ben Shapiro, Emmanuel Acho etc. These folks aren’t different just divisive personalities who want to keep you focusing on bs.
Nah get that bullshyt outta here :ufdup: