Visiting New York City recently made me realize Los Angeles women ain't shyt

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Traveling actually made me appreciate LA women more. :yeshrug:

Didn't realize what we had here till I went to struggle states like New Mexico.....Struggle cities like Odessa :snoop:

Anyway, LA, shyt Cali has some of the most beautiful women on this PLANET. Every major city does. If you have a problem with LA women, then it's you because the rest of us are doing just fine.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Traveling actually made me appreciate LA women more. :yeshrug:

Didn't realize what we had here till I went to struggle states like New Mexico.....Struggle cities like Odessa :snoop:

Anyway, LA, shyt Cali has some of the most beautiful women on this PLANET. Every major city does. If you have a problem with LA women, then it's you because the rest of us are doing just fine.
shut that shyt up nikka, LA is probably the easiest place (for me) to bag women. Soon as I touched down on campus i had my pickings. They treat out of state nikkas like :blessed: out there

I just like VARIETY.You prolly talk to muffintop mexicans and plastic white girls :scusthov:. If it wasn't for the females at the colleges I'd be :wtf: Although the armenian women be having me like :ahh:

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're the 2nd nikka that told me not to fukk with the bronx females, but I heard the dominicans up there are so :ohlawd:. Maybe i should try spanish harlem, but thats far as hell from brooklyn

the bronx is much farther than spanish harlem...yes pass by spanish harlem and hit washington heights for the dominicans with fat asses...moms & daughter tag teams are avaliable if your game right...

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
shut that shyt up nikka, LA is probably the easiest place (for me) to bag women. Soon as I touched down on campus i had my pickings.

Word???

Any more help from my coli brehs? Having no bytches while focused on school sucks, my dikk be like :wow: and my nikkas be like :usure:with a depleted roster

Having no bytches while focused on school sucks, my dikk be like :wow:

Having no bytches

no bytches

:beli: