Viola does it again #BoycottWomanKing

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
full
: “Ask any Jew how they feel about Mel Gibson.They’ll say fukk Mel Gibson! And fukk you too for asking. Meanwhile, this heffer…”

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This article does a pretty good job of describing some of the inaccuracies in the film.

I think people have a legitimate reason to be mad here.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
American flag twitter having a ball. lmfaoooooo

Its funny because I thought Dahomey mainly sold their enemies to Brazil but I dont see too many Brazilians crying and bytching.

Its only the Americans crying for some reason (as always)

And for those of us with Dahomey ancestry (Haitians, Dominicans, Trinidadians, etc) - do we also get slandered as murderous slave traders? Or are we victims? How does it work? I'm new to this victimhood thing.

Somebody school me.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
American flag twitter having a ball. lmfaoooooo

Its funny because I thought Dahomey mainly sold their enemies to Brazil but I dont see too many Brazilians crying and bytching.

Its only the Americans crying for some reason (as always)

And for those of us with Dahomey ancestry (Haitians, Dominicans, Trinidadians, etc) - do we also get slandered as murderous slave traders? Or are we victims? How does it work? I'm new to this victimhood thing.

Somebody school me.
Your mother should've been aborted

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Very high IQ response.

Anyways,

for those of us with Dahomey ancestry (Haitians, Dominicans, Trinidadians, etc) - do we also get slandered as murderous slave traders? Or are we victims? How does it work? I'm new to this victimhood thing.
It's true we wouldn't have to deal with any of her meaningless creations